Congrats CU.. Mack Brown is an Idiot.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats CU.. Mack Brown is an Idiot.

I really don't understand why Chris Simms got another chance to screw the Longhorns after he just threw away that fumble and gave the Buffalos another touchdown. With a truly great QB like Major Applewhite sitting on the sidelines too.. And then having them run into the kicker like that.. Mack Brown is totally incompetent. He lost this game. It wasn't the kid QB. It was coaching incompetance. I hate seeing games that are just lost through stupidity. I woulda had Simms outta his pads after that fool fumble.

Did something bad happen to Texas?
    Chuck
    Chuck
    秋音的爸爸

Comment

Yeah.. their coach is a moron, just like most conventional "thinkers" in the game. When a winner gets pulled from his starting job because of nothing but physical size, it really shows what idiots we have running the game. Joe Montana wasn't a huge guy, but he was the best ever. Look how much better the Chargers are now under 5'8" WINNER Doug Flutie than under 6'5" LOSER Ryan Leaf! Some people still just don't have a clue though.

The very first thing a QB needs to be is a smart, quick thinker who doesn't make mistakes. Height is nice as icing, but it aint the end-all be-all. Texas' tall young QB used his strong arm to throw passes right at defenders last night, and looked like he was trying to fumble into the hands of another as well, while a born winner who inspires his team and school was left on the sidelines.

Mack Brown doesn't have the brains of a garden slug!

Comment

Working...
      X