Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Macrovision hack for Matrox Video Tools 2.04.015

Hi all,

Well it seems that lots of people have been doing great things with getting this software to work within Windows Xp. From where it was a couple weeks ago to figuring out registry hacks etc. I am sure that when i upgrade I will have enough info to run my G400-TV in Xp. As well as getting the capturing to work in Video Tools 2.04.015, that's a great help. So I figured to help get the most out of this and I guess the final version of video tools for people I would post my hack for the Macrovision for the final version of videotools 2.04.015. I have tested this with my system Win 2000 nd it works Although I am in NTSC format not too sure if this makes a big difference and if this will work for tha PAL people. Enjoy

Trinidad
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Trinidad; 1 December 2001, 18:41.

Thanks for the hack!!

Hey Trinidad thanks a lot for the hack. I have been looking for this and finally found it here. I know there was one for the leaked version but finally there's one for the final version. Well thanks for your help. On a side note 128 views and 45 downloads and not one person replies with at least a thank you.
    *me shakes head*..............

:--Jonny5--:
    formerly known as << TRINIDAD>> until I forgot my password

Comment

Jonnhy5,

Thanks for the reply. Hope you enjoy the hack. It comes in very handy especially when editing DVD stuff. Let me know if you encounter any problems with it. And don't get so upset.....it's okay I am sure that people apreciate the hack or maybe they don't....whatever, at least you replied That's weird though I am sure if I had asked for this instead I would have gotten more replies from people as well as people who wanted it also.....lol....Go figure.

Take it easy,

Trinidad

Comment

thnx

I've been looking all over for just this one thing. Getting Macrovision crashes where I pause recording on a tape is a PITA. If this works, I'll be forever grateful!

Thanks much.

Comment

Working...
        X