Apology for rant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apology for rant

I deleted my rant about the phone company because I have calmed down and have worked out a deal with the phone company.

It turns out that it was a case of miscommunication within the company and a careless keystroke that wiped my account.

I apologize for anyone who had to read my rant and would like to thank joel for editing out my blastphemy ( )

Well, its nice to be able to vent every once and a while.

As well one of the terms of the deal is I get reduced rates for the next two months (Modem Rental Waived ~$25) as well as a 10% discount on the overall total of the bills.

AMD Phenom 9650, 8GB, 4x1TB, 2x22 DVD-RW, 2x9600GT, 23.6' ASUS, Vista Ultimate
    AMD X2 7750, 4GB, 1x1TB 2x500, 1x22 DVD-RW, 1x8500GT, 22" Acer, OS X 10.5.8
    Acer 6930G, T6400, 4GB, 500GB, 16", Vista Premium
    Lenovo Ideapad S10e, 2GB, 500GB, 10", OS X 10.5.8

Well, then it wasn't without cause or benefit then...was it?

Dr. Mordrid
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Thats for sure...

Now I just have to get the triangular relationship between myself the wife and the girlfriend synchronized and I will be having a much better day than this morning...

Just joking about the Girlfriend part... its actually my Computer and my wife who are fighting for my time now... LOL

Comment

I fixed the computer usage issue by getting the wife one of her own and installing all manner of crafting software on it plus getting her a scanner and wide format printer. This facilitates a lot of her activities from cross stitch design to her latest passion: scrapbooking.

Have you ever seen a hen party in a scrapbooking store? Sheesh....

Now she spends as much time, if not more, on a computer as I do...so therefore there's no room for her to b***h

Dr. Mordrid
        Dr. Mordrid

Comment

I tried real hard to get her to use the computer I made up for her but for some reason she doesn't want to use anything that isn't top of the line... especially for playing her games, Babyz, Heroes III and Age of Empires... as well as all her Music she downloads to make up CD's

Hence the reason that at home I do most of my net surfing and basic gameplaying (Nothing fancy mind you) on the system I made for her which is the one below.

The thing that gets me the most is the system below is perfect for what she would want to do with it... plus it has the scanner and Digital Camera and Printer Hooked up.. but nope... nothing but the best for her.

Comment

We used to call those kinds of gals "VISA Princesses"

Dr. Mordrid
            Dr. Mordrid

Comment

Working...
            X