Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snazzi III

Hello,

Just in case anyone is interested in hardware MPEG capture, the latest iteration of the Snazzi product line has been released. Here is a link to it:

From my understanding, it is based off of the KFir2 chip. It seems to have a lot features, except for video out.

Enjoy

any idea how much it's going to cost?

Comment

Hi,

Word on the groups have it priced around $300. Once it hits distributers, that price should go down. It is going to be marketed as a replacement for the DVCII (aka SnazziII).

Comment

any reviews of this yet? or anyone had experience with it yet?

Comment

Based on my past experience with Dazzle products, I wouldn't expect much.

But it'd be nice to be wrong.

--wally.

Comment

It will be interesting to see if the captured files are complient or not or do you have to go thru a slow re-render stage before buring to a VCD,SVCD,DVD
            paulw

Comment

Snazzi is not Dazzle

The Snazzi has been discussed and tested on stop.at/dazzle2, the unofficial DVCII support forum.

In the thread someone mentioned he'd been told the Snazzi III is not the followup to the DVCII, Snazzi is now a different product line/company.

BTW, people who tested the Snazzi III were not happy with it if I recall correctly.

J-kun

Comment

Any company that pollutes our ears (and increases download times) with mindless "music" on their web site, for no apparent reason, is automatically put on my blacklist for insulting the intelligence of their potential customers.
                Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

Working...
                X