Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving out!

Tomorrow is the big day!

I’m moving from a 12m2 (129f2) room to a 34m2 (366f2) apartment!

One big living room and a smaller sleeping room and a small kitchen.

About three kilometers (2 miles) to work about a half an hour walk.

And about ten minutes on bike.

About a month until ADSL

Until that I have to continue using my modem

BTW:

If you here a ghastly scream around 12 am local Swedish time, you know that I have dropped one of my computers
    If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

366 sq ft?

That's the size of my dining room + the breakfast nook

Dr. Mordrid
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Mordrid
      366 sq ft?

Dr. Mordrid
      Hey, be kind.
      I don't even want to think about some of the places that I lived when I was his age.
      chuck
      Chuck
      秋音的爸爸

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Mordrid
        366 sq ft?

Dr. Mordrid
        Interestingly thats almost to the word how my father compared my apartment with his house (the one I'm moving out of)

Any way:
        You can't say that 366 sq feet is not an improvment over 129 sq feet
        If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

No I can't, especially when my first dorm room was only about 80 sq. ft.

Dr. Mordrid
          Dr. Mordrid

Comment

My first flat once I was done with school and moved out of the folks home was 980 ft^2. 2 bed, 2 bath, living room, dining room (which was converted to the computer room) and kitchen. I guess it helped having a well paying job and a flatmate that could afford the rent, too.

My college/university rooms are a whole other story. 3 bed, 2 bath, 5 flatmates, small kitchen, small dining/living room...you get the point.

Jammrock
            “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
            –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Yeah...it's an ant farm

Here we have 1900 sq. ft. up, 1800 finished sq. ft. in the "basement" and a 625 sq. ft. heated garage/wood shop.

This is shared between myself, the wife, our 3 year old and a 19 year old who comes home just to sleep.

Dr. Mordrid
              Dr. Mordrid

Comment

My office here at work is larger than any of the dorm rooms I lived in in school.
                And that's not saying much
                chuck
                Chuck
                秋音的爸爸

Comment

Pictures?

Are you interested in pictures??

I'l take a couple but I wont have them upp untill I get Internet access again....

Somwhere around Wensday....

Comment

i just bought my first house by myself about 2 months ago it's only 980 sq feet.. but its just right.. its good living alone.. (my first time doin so) and i can do whatever i want with the house cos i have no one tellin me not to do things they way i want to.(we'll see if thats a good thing or a bad thing) it's all very exciting though.. it's giving me peace of mind.. and alot of paint in my hair and stain on my hands :P
                    www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Working...
                    X