any Starbucks workers? so off topic, please don't be angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any Starbucks workers? so off topic, please don't be angry

this is so off topic, and I know I will look bad but what the heck...I'm short on cash and need to buy a couple x-mas presents..so here goes

Hey there all Starbuck's slavers...I am a cheap bastard and want to know how I can scam a staff discount (almost 40%) from Bucky's without being employed there...I noticed in the store employees use a little yellow employee card with the bucky logo on the top right corner...is it possible to get a discount without this card...like socially engineer it...and say I work at a buckys in another state....what info would I need to persuade the boss that I really worky there...ie.. staff number is "numbers" or "letters"? etc...maybe someone could scan an employee card and post it on the net somewhere...or email it to me

kindly appreciated

dancray

sunday@suicidelolita.net

ps...most starbucks coffeemakers are made under slave conditions in the 3d world ($200 cofee maker is made for $19)...so please do not feel bad about Howard Shultz CEO not getting his profit

this is going deleted isn't it lol

Regardless of how Starbucks make their products, what you are asking is for someone to help you defraud the company. This could easily land both of you in hot water.

Can you not simply get a part time Christmas job in a local Starbucks? That way you get paid some extra money and can legally take advantge of the staff discount scheme (assuming it applies to part timers).
    Phils PC Mods - a rough guide

Comment

You'd probably do better to try and get an SB employee to purchase for you. Either a friend, or a teenager that could use $10.
      Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Yeah seriously, ever heard of walking in there and offering the kid behind the counter a quick $20 to get you something?

- Gurm
        The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
        If only life were as easy as you
        I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
        If only life were as easy as you
        I would still get screwed

Comment

ok, peer pressure does work...I'll try to offer him $20 or a six-pack...regards

Comment

They just opend a SB here.
            Somehow we got into the grand opening!
            Coffee, brownies, more Coffee, Coffee Taisting & Demo, more Coffee, Coffee DooDads, more Coffee!
            All free!
            We were so wired when we left it was scary.
            chuck
            Chuck
            秋音的爸爸

Comment

I was to get a job at Starbucks, cos i know the district manager personally. let's just say.. thank god i didn't .. who knows what kinda of a wired Lizzie we'd have on our hands.
              www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

so I ended up getting a deal on the coffeemaker...and it is so wild...definitely the best coffee I ever tasted (if you can get past the crazy looks)

the Barista Utopia Vacuum Coffee Brewing System

Last edited by dancray; 7 December 2001, 11:19.

Comment

Working...
                X