Jamaica in April????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamaica in April????

Well my girlfriend and I have been planning on going on a vaciation to Jamaica in April, but after doing some looking on the net..the April-May time frame is the "rainy-season". Could anyone provide more info on this? Its not like south-asia where you have monsoons is it? We would go in March but with Easter Falling early this year that royally screws up things price wise.

Thanks

Scott
    Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

You need to ask Denty as he lives there but I think he's still over here freezing his ass off

Comment

Jamaica in April is fine. May is the rainy season normally but it is fine to come in April. Oh Ant, I'm back home since the 18th 30 degrees Celsius hehehehehehe
      Of course the view of Jamaica you get as a tourist is a bit different from what I see on a daily basis. It should be a wonderful experience. (Negril, Montego Bay, Ocho Rios etc). Next year I may be in England again for a much longer stint.
      Last edited by DentyCracker; 28 November 2001, 15:14.
      [size=1]D3/\/7YCR4CK3R
      Ryzen: Asrock B450M Pro4, Ryzen 5 2600, 16GB G-Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4 PC4-25600 RAM, 1TB Seagate SATA HD, 256GB myDigital PCIEx4 M.2 SSD, Samsung LI24T350FHNXZA 24" HDMI LED monitor, Klipsch Promedia 4.2 400, Win11
      Home: M1 Mac Mini 8GB 256GB
      Surgery: HP Stream 200-010 Mini Desktop,Intel Celeron 2957U Processor, 6 GB RAM, ADATA 128 GB SSD, Win 10 home ver 22H2
      Frontdesk: Beelink T4 8GB

Comment

Originally posted by DentyCracker
        Of course the view of Jamaica you get as a tourist is a bit different from what I see on a daily basis.
        That's probably true of any country
        When you own your own business you only have to work half a day. You can do anything you want with the other twelve hours.

Comment

Re: Jamaica in April????

Originally posted by GT98
          Jamaica in April????
          yes thats fine.. pick me up around 5am.. i'll be waiting outside with the suitcase and margarita..
          www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Re: Re: Jamaica in April????

Originally posted by Lizzard[MPE]

yes thats fine.. pick me up around 5am.. i'll be waiting outside with the suitcase and margarita..
            Hey dont give me any ideas that I might regret!

Scott
            Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Jamaica in April????

Originally posted by GT98

Hey dont give me any ideas that I might regret!

Scott
              haha Scott i would be looking foward to meeting your girlfriend! lol.. is that any better?

come on i can fit into a suitcase.. i think.... just leave me at the airport.. i'll find my way to the beach
              www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Working...
              X