Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I didn't realize he was worth that much.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I didn't realize he was worth that much.

Taliban Puts $50 Million Price on Bush's Head

The Taliban has put a price of $50 million on President Bush's head - more than doubling the U.S.'s offer of $25 million for the capture or killing of Osama bin Laden.

According to the Russian news service Pravda, the reward was offered by one of the supervisors of Taliban's special services, Mohammad Sayd Hakkani.

Hakkani said the Taliban could afford to outbid the U.S. with its assassin-for-hire offer despite his country's rampant poverty, adding that the U.S. offer would not attract any "true Muslims," who are, of course, beyond all worldly temptation.

"All American presidents have always been target number one for terrorists," notes Pravda - so the $50 million offer is expected to have little impact.

"The statement from the Taliban spokesman is meant for the Muslim people first and foremost, and then - for the USA," the Russian news service said.

Joel
    Libertarian is still the way to go if we truly want a real change.

www.lp.org

System Specs: AMD XP2000+ @1.68GHz(12.5x133), ASUS A7V133-C, 512MB PC133, Matrox Parhelia 128MB, SB Live! 5.1.
    Monitor: Cornerstone c1025 @ 1280x960 @85Hz.

Joel, this is just a case of someone who is a big fish in a small pond mouthing off. They are the sort of people that when you meet them they instantly annoy you and are so full of shit that you can smell them a mile away.

regards MD
    Interests include:
    Computing, Reading, Pubs, Restuarants, Pubs, Curries, More Pubs and more Curries

Comment

Have you noticed all this holy war nonsense and ramadam (spelt wrong) stuff has stopped?
      Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
      Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Have you noticed all this holy war nonsense and ramadam (spelt wrong) stuff has stopped?
        Now that the world is able to see the real truths within Afghanistan.

Joel
        Libertarian is still the way to go if we truly want a real change.

www.lp.org

System Specs: AMD XP2000+ @1.68GHz(12.5x133), ASUS A7V133-C, 512MB PC133, Matrox Parhelia 128MB, SB Live! 5.1.
        Monitor: Cornerstone c1025 @ 1280x960 @85Hz.

Comment

This morning they've got a picture on the news showing the robbing of the dead forgetting that under their religon they are allowed to take some reward after a victory.
          Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
          Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

In a couple of months there will be no Taliban around to pay that reward.....

Comment

Working...
            X