Mystery log offs back ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mystery log offs back ?

I can remember this happening in the past and this has just happened to me again. Anyone else had this?
    Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

If by "mystery log offs" you mean looking if you are in the list of users online, and you don't see your name, then my answer is Yes, about all of the time.

Yesterday I was even here a couple of times, while 5 members and 5 guests were online, I saw 5 names in the list, but not my own, so I guess I have been demoted to guest

Jord.
    Jordâ„¢

Comment

Well I haven't seen that one.
      What I mean is that you reply to one post and that gets posted alright you reply to another one to only get an error message saying no topic specified. You then have to log back on again and rewrite the damn thing again. Prevously when it did that I was still shown as logged on I didn't check last time but if it happens again I double check that.
      Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
      Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

I've seen the problem Jorden mentions but not the one you do, they may be one and the same thing. I'm still trying to get to the bottom of several things, I'll have to go kick the vB guys again for some support they seem to have forgotten me

Comment

Looks like my problem has been solved, Ant I've been idle at these forums for 20 minutes, and upon a refresh I am still in the list, as a member... yay promotion again

Jord.
          Jordâ„¢

Comment

One of the vB guys was working on the site last night, he's certainly fixed the views problem and I think everything else was related to the same fault, so hopefully all problems are fixed.

Comment

Working...
            X