Just Saw U2 Live..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Saw U2 Live..

In Dallas.. Awesome show.. if you can get tickets, go see them!

Aw ya bum! I'm jealous. Haven't seen a good concert in a while, and I really like U2. Did they do alot of the old stuff, or were they pimpin thier latest album?
    AMD XP2100+, 512megs DDR333, ATI Radeon 8500, some other stuff.

Comment

I have a friend that went to the U2 concert here in KC. He said ot was by far their best performance ever, and he's been to a couple. They played for 2 hours straight, played a ton of their old stuff and all their good new songs. They're playing in St. Louis in a week or two, so i may road trip out to see them, since I missed it this time.

Jammrock
      “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
      –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

They played I think.. 1 song from Boy, and at least 3 songs each from War, Unforgettable Fire, Joshua Tree, Achtung Baby, and the new album. A couple of people gave Bono cowboy hats which he wore for awhile, and an American flag which he kinda caressed and gave back. Edge came out on the runway and jammed with him.. the guys all played as well as ever, and that's some high energy stuff to play for 2+ hours straight. They had a huge screen where they named the passengers and crews of the Sept 11 hijacked flights and members of NYPD and FDNY who gave their lives.. these scrolled by while they played "One." Pretty amazing experience. I had great seats.. midcourt just above the floor.. saw everything.. (first time I ever had good seats for a concert.. it makes a big difference)

Comment

Working...
        X