Need clan[MU] screenshots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need clan[MU] screenshots

Ok guys, i need your screenshots. Then clan site is in the final stages, but oboy doesnt have the time to work on it, so i`m taking full responsibility ...

ALPBM, i need the clan history, oboy said you`d mail it to me, once you write it that is

Frankfurt, is the members page fully working?
    Seth, are you ok? I`m peachy Kate. The world is my oyster. - Seth Gecko

I WANT TO GET IN THE CLAN!!! WHAT MUST I DO????...... (with a desperate tone of voice, almost crying).

Comment

Bumlers!!!???
      Attached Files

Comment

That must be rather old ... Alec, once the site is finished, you can register (although its not necessaey, just add [MU] to your nickname).

Comment

BTW check out the (hopefully) final design at http://clanmu.matroxusers.com

Comment

Originally posted by omegaRED
            BTW check out the (hopefully) final design at http://clanmu.matroxusers.com
            Nice site!
            According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

Nice site, very well designed...

Comment

BTW, how do you use your custom skin in online gaming?
                Last edited by Alec; 23 November 2001, 20:51.

Comment

Good work on the overall site theme, OmegaRed. Now I've gotta make sure to get Snake-Eyes[MU]'s screenie using the same female War Machines skin I use when playing with my other current clan, hehe.

Hopefully Oboy can still find the time to come out and play with us (once we all start again, I mean).
                  "..so much for subtlety.."

System specs:
                  Gainward Ti4600
                  AMD Athlon XP2100+ (o.c. to 1845MHz)

Comment

Thanks for the thumbs up guys You can mail me the screenies (e-mail is in my profile). But really ... where are you other clanners? Kindness!, Beezer, Rock, Darth, Joel ...

Comment

Alec, in order to use a custom skin online, the server must have the skin also, and it must be added in the serverpackages part of the unrealtournament.ini file (on the server).

Comment

A little comment on the site layout, on the menu background (main, members, files...) to be exact.
                        Now, you've made it by horizontal white and blue lines, which put over the larger background (made also from a pattern of horizontal lines) is a bit disturbing to the eye.
                        Could you make that menu background pure blue or some sort of metalic blue ?

btw, nice job with the site

Comment

Heres a few score shots from the early days of [MU] in HL/TFC:

The site is looking good...only thing I see is that the servers page needs to be updated. The Matrox Tech Support server is no longer running, so it needs to be removed
                          Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Very good scores...

Kruzin, you´re a death factory

Comment

Originally posted by Alec
                              Very good scores...

Kruzin, you´re a death factory
                              Nah, he just picked his best three games ever

Actually he's pretty good, when he and I are paired it's a no brainer for MU to win.

Rags

Comment

Working...
                              X