Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got a BIG problem. Need help NOW !

Hi.

I got my new Soundblaster Audigy Soundcard today... Everything should be fine... It is NOT!

I got my self a bulk version and I need to get my hands on a installation cd for Audigy!

Please, if you have one. ICQ me or something to send me a iso of it or something.
    I have a big fat LAN so it is your connection that will limit, if you have a modem and iso is big... I haven't got all night.

Please help...

/C-A

The cd plus the audio cabel(CD-ROM -> SoundCard) is included with the card! If you did not get the driver cd go back to the store and ask for one
    According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

I did not get anything but the card itself.

It was a bulk version. Strange that you don't get something you'll need to get it working...

Rags helps me now, 11h left

/C-A

Comment

Originally posted by Rimfaxe
        It was a bulk version. Strange that you don't get something you'll need to get it working...
        No you should have recived the CD!!!!!!! I sell the damn things so I should know! Go back to the store and demand that the give you the cd or your money back if they say the cd was not included have them call Techdata or Microtronica for example and have them send you the driver CD!
        According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

I got one three days ago and Guru is right, you do get the CD and a audio cable.

Gå tillbaka till där du köpte den och få din CD.

Comment

Originally posted by Guru

No you should have recived the CD!!!!!!! I sell the damn things so I should know! Go back to the store and demand that the give you the cd or your money back if they say the cd was not included have them call Techdata or Microtronica for example and have them send you the driver CD!
            Calm down Guru!!
            I think he understands that it is supposed to come with a CD, no big deal though, I am sending him the CD, way quicker than waiting for them to mail him one.

Rags

Comment

I'll ask them.

Or tell them a thing or two.

Only 1.30 left, a long brekfast and it will be at home. If only ICQ will live and not die for me now...

I'll stop touching my computer for the next hour and it will be safe. *gone*

Comment

I didn't get an audio cable with my Live! 5.1 (didn't push for it since I had one that came with the CDR) but I sure got the driver (Liveware) CD.
                I'd go there and ask just for the sake of it and have a debate on their definition of bulk, especially since Creative doesn't have liveware for download anymore and asks you to pay to recive the damn CD.

Comment

Most bulk products include the drivers for every item.

Some items such as modems and network cards are shipped in bulk with only a single driver disk per pack... but if they are selling bulk they could at least create a driver CD for you.

AMD Phenom 9650, 8GB, 4x1TB, 2x22 DVD-RW, 2x9600GT, 23.6' ASUS, Vista Ultimate
                  AMD X2 7750, 4GB, 1x1TB 2x500, 1x22 DVD-RW, 1x8500GT, 22" Acer, OS X 10.5.8
                  Acer 6930G, T6400, 4GB, 500GB, 16", Vista Premium
                  Lenovo Ideapad S10e, 2GB, 500GB, 10", OS X 10.5.8

Comment

Working...
                  X