New Btinternet ploy???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Btinternet ploy???

I'm off work feeling a little yukie so it was good time to get some insurance quotes.
    Now this shouldn't be too hard should it. But suddenly if I go to a web site several times it suddenly stops working. Is this a new BT ploy to cut down on useage. Hold on chaps he's been to that site to many times lets block it. Even this site disappeared so I'm now on my University internet account and low and behold it's working again.
    Okay they're probably having problems but I wouldn't put it past them after a TV program showed what little dirty tricks they get up to if they think you're using it too much.
    Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Apparently BTs main backbone for ADSL is all screwed up, has been since about 10am.
    This is also affecting some Dial-up services.
    Maybe you're getting cached pages?
    Athlon XP-64/3200, 1gb PC3200, 512mb Radeon X1950Pro AGP, Dell 2005fwp, Logitech G5, IBM model M.

Comment

Well it seems to be working okay now.
      So thats why they put on the digial dorothy to say the line was busy and then cutting you off when you did manage to get on.
      I've got to be honest my service improved after I complained to the billing department and said I was thinking of going elsewhere. Coincidence ???
      Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Just been chucked off again crap service.
        Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Working...
        X