Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G400 Marvel for sale

Hi all,

Before advertising elsewhere I thought I'd see if anyone is interested.

Marvel is boxed with all manuals, CD's etc. I also have a large collection of drivers for 98, NT, 2k etc, plus most patches for MV, YUY2 etc which I can put on a CD if wanted. All is in "as new" condition, no marks on the BOB or anything like that.

Make me an offer, be sensible though...

BTW I'm in the UK so unit has PAL tuner.

Rob.

Rob,

Dont forget to post this to MURCS Happy Shopper forum in case someone is looking in for a good buy there !

Chris
    (T_I)

Comment

Thanks Chris, will do tomorrow.

Kinda sad to see it go as it's done me well, but things move on...

Rob.

Comment

What do you call 'sensible' - 50 ukp any good?

Comment

Hmmm...

TBH if I can only get £50 for it then I'd rather keep it - maybe put it in another system in the lounge so I can capture sat TV etc. I was hoping for more like £90, but maybe that's a little optimistic.

Rob.

Comment

To be honest Rob, I wouldn't expect to pay more than 50% of new price for secondhand kit. I would have thought that around £65 would be a fair price.

You may well be right though, sometimes these things are worth more to keep than to sell. My G200 Marvel now graces my daughters PC even though she doesn't do any vidcap at all. But it saved me going out and buying another g3d graphics card.

Chris

Comment

Have you tried an auction site like eBay yet? I've seen some G400-TVs on there going for over $200. These are ones with original packaging which sounds like you have it.

Comment

AndrewDV,

I had thought about e-bay, but hadn't looked into properly.

Just done a search and there's one in the UK at the moment and bidding is up to £92 - see:

Yes, the box went in the loft the day I got the Marvel and came down on Sunday - just as new.

Thanks for the tip.

Rob.

Comment

Working...
                X