Liveware 3.0 Win 2k

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liveware 3.0 Win 2k

Hi there I was just wondering if anyone has this I have been trying to get it but Creative does not offer it anymore I had downloaded it a while back but I had deleted it thinking I could download it again. If anyone has this or know where I can get it I would really appreciate it.

Thanks

Trinidad

Search for Liveware on www.filemirrors.com you will find some links to download it.
    Good luck.
    SuRGV
    MSI K8N Neo 2 Platinum
    AMD Athlon 64 3200
    1024 MB PC3200 RAM
    WD 160 GB HDD
    2 x 80 GB Maxtor HDDs in RAID 1
    ATI 9500 64 Videocard
    Pioneer 108 DVD-RW
    Pioneer 117 DVD-ROM
    Windows XP Professional SP2

Comment

man that LW3 for XP is huge!

Comment

Originally posted by ayoub_ibrahim
        man that LW3 for XP is huge!
        Has Live!Ware XP been officially released by Creative, or is this some kind of hack? I couldn't see for myself, because I wasn't able to download that 60 Meg file... Or is Live!Ware XP warez now that they don't distribute it via the 'net anymore?
        IMHO the SB Live! cards aren't so professional that Creative could charge extra for the software. Especially considering that most people only use the Surround Mixer and AudioHQ features of Live!Ware.

-Tempest (who paid over 200$ for his Sound Blaster Live! Platinum some 1,5 years ago, and is now anxiously waiting for Creative to launch optimized XP drivers for it... The Audigy has 'em, the Live! 5.1 has 'em, the Live! Value has 'em, even Sound Blaster PCI 512 and 128 cards have 'em )

Edit: Did you find those drivers yet? If someone needs Live!Ware for Win9x, WinME, NT4 or Win2000, I might be able to help... Got them burned on CD... Somewhere
        Last edited by Tempest; 18 November 2001, 12:48.

Comment

Trinidad does the downloaded lw3 for win2k needs an earlier version of liveware installed before you can install it?

Comment

Working...
          X