Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• powermagic radeon 8500/7500?

i have read a review at
    make dog food pellets production machine Product Brochures , dog food manufacturing equipment 24044embw33c08c3-tim SKU: 118mm B Manufacturing Service Shandong Leader Machinery . Get Your Free.

about the above cards and was wondering if anybody knew of any online retailers selling them (especially in europe) or selling any other 3rd party radeons anywhere.
    thanks
    is a flower best picked in it's prime or greater withered away by time?
    Talk about a dream, try to make it real.

3rd party radeons are clocked slower, according to all reports. Additionally, there may or may not be a need to only use the third-party drivers (not that all ATI owners don't just use the Omega drivers anyway)... also there are RUMOURS (and I have zero confirmation on them so treat them only as rumours) that the output might not be as nice - slower DACs.

- Gurm
    The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
    If only life were as easy as you
    I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
    If only life were as easy as you
    I would still get screwed

Comment

360mhz RAMDAC on ATi's OEM cards.
      Primary system specs:
      Asus A7V266-E | AthlonXP 1700+ | Alpha Pal8045T | Radeon 8500 | 256mb Crucial DDR | Maxtor D740X 40gb | Ricoh 8/8/32 | Toshiba 16X DVD | 3Com 905C TX NIC | Hercules Fortissimo II | Antec SX635 | Win2k Pro

Comment

DFI is also making a Radeon. Most of you may not recognize the name, but DFI (Diamond Flower International) makes pretty solid motherboards; you just don't hear much about em.

DFI is a global leader of embedded boards, industrial box PCs, panel PCs and embedded systems for automation, industry 4.0, IoT solutions, edge computing industries.

Pretty cool looking.
        Bart

Comment

gurm what are these omega drivers which you speak of ?
          are they faster than ati and are they stable?
          is a flower best picked in it's prime or greater withered away by time?
          Talk about a dream, try to make it real.

Comment

Borat
            The omega drivers are just a collection of drivers produced by ATI that are packaged up separately by Omega. I'm not sure if he includes any *other* goodies in the package and he certainly hasnt written the drivers himself.

As an aside, His drivers are the only ones that I can install for my Radeon under Win2k. All official ATI ones generate an error message whilst installing!!!!

regards MD
            Interests include:
            Computing, Reading, Pubs, Restuarants, Pubs, Curries, More Pubs and more Curries

Comment

Those Omega drivers are a mix of different ATI releases (e.g DX is working better with some ATI revisions than OGL and vice versa so why not use DX from one package and OGL from the other and bundle them as an own complete install). Besides those drivers set all registry settings to values that he believes are the best / most compatible for general use.
              But we named the *dog* Indiana...
              My System
              2nd System (not for Windows lovers )
              German ATI-forum

Comment

Working...
              X