Puzzled about fish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Puzzled about fish

I've got a friend who's a veggie. She won't eat any meat except fish.
    So we've got Animal, Mineral, vegitable and fish. Mmmmm.
    Puzzled.
    Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

true vegetarians dont eat ANY animal/fish flesh.....

=)

just a thought

-pickled
    Better to let one think you are a fool, than speak and prove it

Comment

and no milk, and no eggs... crazy foos...
      Someday, we'll look back on this, laugh nervously and change the subject.

Comment

Yup.
        Your friend is not a vegitarian, she's a hypocrit

A real vegitarian only eats vegitables.
        Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

I thought humans were omnivore?

Comment

Apparently Guinness is the only veggie beer!
            The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy [MU]
              Apparently Guinness is the only veggie beer!
              My mate used to drink 6 pints of it in a single session and afterwards he would turn into one. A veggie that is
              Interests include:
              Computing, Reading, Pubs, Restuarants, Pubs, Curries, More Pubs and more Curries

Comment

Hehe have you heard of a people called fruiterians, they only eat dead fruits that have fallen from a tree.
                Asus A7N8X-E Deluxe (nForce2)>>AMD 2500+@ 3200+ (Barton)>>1.5 GB Ram (PC400)>>Leadtek GF 6800 12x6(385/850)>>Western Digital 120GB (WD1200JB) & Fujitsu 20Gb(MPF3204AT)>>Cambridge Audio azur 540A>>Razer Viper(Mouse)>>V7 V7S20PD 20.1 TFT Monitor>>NEC 3510A>>Lite-ON (40x10)>>Cherry CyMotion>>CanoScan N670U>>Epson Stylus Color 760>>Windows XP (SP2)

Comment

True vegetarians are reffered to as "Vegans". Which does not include fish

Dave
                  Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Bah. Vegetarians.

At least they serve some purpose though: more meat for the rest of us!
                    Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

... and when all the meat is gone, guess who we're eating first
                      Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

Lizzie?
                        "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Greebe
                          Lizzie?
                          I believe she is vegetarian approved.

Rags

Comment

Didn't think you 2 were into fish

Comment

It's not fish there Gino, it's Soooshe
                              "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                              X