Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone been able to get G200 MJPEG capture under Win2K?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone been able to get G200 MJPEG capture under Win2K?

I've just spent 2 hours reading posts - to no avail.
    1. Has anyone been able to get this working under Win2KPro?
    2. Do I have to go through VDub or can I get it to work under PVCR-Remote?

I have the 8MB-G200 Mystique with the Rainbow Runner Studio card for TV and video capture...

This question is best suited for the Desktop Video forum, so this thread will be moved over there...
    Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Sure, works fine here.

First install the current Powerdesk version 5.37. Subsequently you MUST disable the "DMA" option in Powerdesk.

Then install one of the following videotools versions:

Version 2.0217 has MJPG support built into the videotools remote control. It can also capture and playback MJPG using external programs. It will also capture YUY2 using external programs if you use the "YUY2 enabler patch".

Version 2.04 (The "leaked" version) will only support RGB on the videotools remote control. It can also capture and playback MJPG using external programs. It will also capture YUY2 using external programs if you use the "YUY2 enabler patch".

Version 2.04.15 (The "release" version) by default only captures RGB. However, it will also capture MJPG and YUY2 using external programs if you install it over an existing "leaked" version and use the "YUY2 enabler patch".

Search the forum for the download location of these files....
      Resistance is futile - Microborg will assimilate you.

Comment

>Version 2.0217 has MJPG support built into the videotools remote control. It can also capture and playback MJPG using external programs. It will also capture YUY2 using external programs if you use the "YUY2 enabler patch".

Where can I get version 2.0217 ?

Comment

Working...
        X