Are you Hot or Not? hehehe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you Hot or Not? hehehe

Ok, my bestfriend Rick put his picture up on www.hotornot.com and i laughed my ass off and told him that it was stupid. so then he told me he is a gorgeous biatch and he had gotten a 9.6 already (which it's now up to a 9.8..ugh gag me) So then he bet of course that i couldn't do better and he said to put mine up. So the bet was taken, but i know of course i'm not a 9.8 thats near perfect!!!! but i decided to play along. So he put my pic up on his web space and I put it on the web site. what have I got .. haha. a whooping 6.4 and it was a 6.9 this morning. but oh well. I'm not giving up. Rick will lose this bet by god. Well he told me I was going to lose anyway cos I used the couch picture and not any cleavage shots. he said completely clothed pictures of girls was a no no..no matter how butt ugly you were, if you were showing clevage you were a 8-9.9... and believe me, i've looked through the website. thats so very very true.

Well anyway. Have any of you ever put your pictures on this web site?

and here's the plan.... what we are going to do is vote for Rick and give him a 1 .. ha ha

and me.. give me more than a 6 ! all right .. O-kee-doo-kee

Hahaha...... this evil plan of mine is so not going to work, I know already .
    www.lizziemorrison.com

He probably keeps going out there and voting himself as a 10.

Joel
    Libertarian is still the way to go if we truly want a real change.

www.lp.org

System Specs: AMD XP2000+ @1.68GHz(12.5x133), ASUS A7V133-C, 512MB PC133, Matrox Parhelia 128MB, SB Live! 5.1.
    Monitor: Cornerstone c1025 @ 1280x960 @85Hz.

Comment

Heh, haven't seen this site in a while. Somewhere on there is a picture of a friend of mine that we put up without him knowing, until we got some friends together and showed him his rating of 4. ; )
      Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Gave ya a 10 Lizzie

Have any of you ever put your pictures on this web site?
        ask Steve C.

Comment

I went through there and started rating people.. then I saw a pic of some girl who looked very nice but was really probably a 4 or so. I voted and saw the little pic come up.. it said out of (however many thousands of votes) she got a 2.4 .. and "she last checked her score 2 hours ago." I started feeling really bad because I know how awful it must make her feel to see that 5000 some odd people rate her an average of 2.4 out of 10. So I just started giving 10s out to everyone who seems like a decent person.

Comment

I gave you a 10 Lizzie...

Maybe someday I will put a picture of me up there and see what people think.
            AMD Phenom 9650, 8GB, 4x1TB, 2x22 DVD-RW, 2x9600GT, 23.6' ASUS, Vista Ultimate
            AMD X2 7750, 4GB, 1x1TB 2x500, 1x22 DVD-RW, 1x8500GT, 22" Acer, OS X 10.5.8
            Acer 6930G, T6400, 4GB, 500GB, 16", Vista Premium
            Lenovo Ideapad S10e, 2GB, 500GB, 10", OS X 10.5.8

Comment

Better not, Chuck would start voting for ya!
              "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Done!

The yank that needs a spank

and you look like your ready for it
                System 1:
                AMD 1.4 AYJHA-Y factory unlocked @ 1656 with Thermalright SK6 and 7k Delta fan
                Epox 8K7A
                2x256mb Micron pc-2100 DDR
                an AGP port all warmed up and ready to be stuffed full of Parhelia II+
                SBLIVE 5.1
                Maxtor 40g 7,200 @ ATA-100
                IBM 40GB 7,200 @ ATA-100
                Pinnacle DV Plus firewire
                3Com Hardware Modem
                Teac 20/10/40 burner
                Antec 350w power supply in a Colorcase 303usb Stainless

New system: Under development

Comment

Wanna bet spanked chocolate melts?
                  "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

Comment

Originally posted by KvHagedorn
                    Gave ya a 10 Lizzie

ask Steve C.
                    My word - you remembered! You're right though - I did put my photo up there.... got a 7 point something if I remember rightly! (And that was without me giving myself 10s!)

Comment

Joel, your probably right considering i've noticed Rick does check his score about every two hours ... lol

Thanks for the 10's boys, but by all means don't think you need to give me that high of a score cos i know i'm not.. maybe next year though.. hehe

and Steve.. lol.. i'm not giving myself 10's.. i'm persuading others to give me 10's apparently

wow...Chocolate is on everyone's minds today i see
                      www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

wow...Chocolate is on everyone's minds today i see
                        and watermellon Jolley Ranchers

Comment

Oooh! I luv those
                          System 1:
                          AMD 1.4 AYJHA-Y factory unlocked @ 1656 with Thermalright SK6 and 7k Delta fan
                          Epox 8K7A
                          2x256mb Micron pc-2100 DDR
                          an AGP port all warmed up and ready to be stuffed full of Parhelia II+
                          SBLIVE 5.1
                          Maxtor 40g 7,200 @ ATA-100
                          IBM 40GB 7,200 @ ATA-100
                          Pinnacle DV Plus firewire
                          3Com Hardware Modem
                          Teac 20/10/40 burner
                          Antec 350w power supply in a Colorcase 303usb Stainless

New system: Under development

Comment

Sheesh you guys are like a bunch of silly prepubescent teens these days whenever Lizzie is around, grow up the lot of ya!

Anyway Lizzie about this spanking business...

Comment

Daddy, that´s not fair, Lizzie´s always teasing us!

OK, I give you both a 10, so you can share it the way you want. Eh, eh.

Comment

Working...
                              X