In London (for 2 weeks)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In London (for 2 weeks)

As the title says. Arrived after a 9+hr flight. Not much hassle in immigrations. Quite cold for me but I was well prepared. A lot less rain than I left in Jamaica though (hurricane Michelle was dumping lots of rain on the island as I left). Isaw her for a while should see much more of her in the near future. Gone to bed (tired)
    [size=1]D3/\/7YCR4CK3R
    Ryzen: Asrock B450M Pro4, Ryzen 5 2600, 16GB G-Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4 PC4-25600 RAM, 1TB Seagate SATA HD, 256GB myDigital PCIEx4 M.2 SSD, Samsung LI24T350FHNXZA 24" HDMI LED monitor, Klipsch Promedia 4.2 400, Win11
    Home: M1 Mac Mini 8GB 256GB
    Surgery: HP Stream 200-010 Mini Desktop,Intel Celeron 2957U Processor, 6 GB RAM, ADATA 128 GB SSD, Win 10 home ver 22H2
    Frontdesk: Beelink T4 8GB

Enjoy your stay! Don't worry this unseasonal warm weather we are currently having is due to break and it should start getting cold

Comment

Hope you get the job you want (are those bells I hear too
      "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

what - is the dentmiester gettin himself wedded?

Good luck to you (if you are!( If you arent, then greebs post is even more cryptic than usual!!!)
        RedRed
        Dont just swallow the blue pill.

Comment

Yup the cold weather is due later this week maybe some of the white stuff for Scottish mountains and slightly lower down this time.
          Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
          Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Wild guess (making connections with the previous thread), but I think he was talking about his sister.

Comment

and you're going to buy a Bitboys card when?
              "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

You seem to be in a happy mood today.

Comment

Working...
                X