Duron Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duron Questions

Well this morning I found out that my old trusty Abit BH-6 joined the great motherboard box in the sky . I was in the proess of giving it over to my GF and I brought it up there last night and went to set it up this morning.....and tried to boot it up..no post Beeps...took out the video card to produce a beep but nothing. So I'm figuring it took a shit during the ride up to her place.

So I'm in the market for a new Motherboard. I'm kicking around getting a ECS 735 based solution and getting a Duron to go with it. That would cost about the same as getting a 815EP setup to use with the Current Celeron 2 that was used on my old BH-6. My question is whats the best bet for a Cost/overclocking/performance ratio when it comes to a Duron Processor?

Scott
    Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

If you get the ECS board you can pretty much rule out any overclocking, there are some modified BIOS's floathing around which give you a few more FSB speeds to choose from but that's it.
    When you own your own business you only have to work half a day. You can do anything you want with the other twelve hours.

Comment

hmm ok I remembered that after I posted this....

Scott
      Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

Working...
      X