Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abit BX133 Raid & tualatin!

Do they work together?
    According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

unfortunately no!

Comment

Was just asking becouse of this : Filename: BERZW.EXE
      Date: 05/02/2001
      ID: ZW NOTE:

Supports Intel Coppermine T CPU.
      Support Flashmenu utility.
      HPT 370 BIOS version 1.03b1.
      According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

I remember reading... here ( ) that the BX (and other chipsets) won't be able to handle the Tulatin.

Would've been nice if it had though. Imagine yourself a slotcket that would've brought new life to them old slot 1 BX boards.

Comment

Intel Coppermine T CPU.

that's not a tualatin but a 0.18 core coppermine!

Imagine yourself a slotcket that would've brought new life to them old slot 1 BX boards
          for $169 it's yours

Comment

Let's see, with the money for that slotcket and a Tulatin you'll probably buy an Athlon XP, mobo and a 256 ram stick.

(sorry for having that thought )

Comment

oh well

You'd think that a slocket could be designed to handle the tulatin in a slot 1. Oh well.

On a minorly related note:

I bought a Celeron2 1.1GHz for my BH6, but the BIOS in the mobo chokes and defaults the CPU to run at 733 (66MHz FSB).

I can "tweak" the BIOS to custom and run set the CPU up correctly, but the BIOS just can't seem to get it into its core that that is what the CPU is capable of. Every time I start the machine now I have to F1 so I can use the dang thing.

Did anyone ever use SoftFSB with a BH6 with success? (can't hurt by asking)

Whyzzi
              ECS K7S5A Pro, Athlon XP 2100+, 512 Megs PC-3200 CAS2.5, HIS Radeon 9550/VIVO 256Meg DDR

Asus A7N8X-E Deluxe C Mobile Athlon 2500+ @ 2.2GHz, 1GB PC-3200 CAS2.5, Hauppauge MCE 150, Nvidia 6600 256DDR

Asus A8R32 MVP, Sempron 1600+ @ 2.23GHz, 1 Gig DDR2 RAM, ATI 1900GT

Comment

You'd think that a slocket could be designed to handle the tulatin in a slot 1. Oh well.
                they do, use the link I've provided.
                the $169 includes slocket, 1.2 celeron2 & hsf!

Comment

Now thats nice. Too bad I've already bought the 1.1GHz version.

I wonder how long it will take before this slocket hits retail (if at all...)
                  ECS K7S5A Pro, Athlon XP 2100+, 512 Megs PC-3200 CAS2.5, HIS Radeon 9550/VIVO 256Meg DDR

Asus A7N8X-E Deluxe C Mobile Athlon 2500+ @ 2.2GHz, 1GB PC-3200 CAS2.5, Hauppauge MCE 150, Nvidia 6600 256DDR

Asus A8R32 MVP, Sempron 1600+ @ 2.23GHz, 1 Gig DDR2 RAM, ATI 1900GT

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral
                    Let's see, with the money for that slotcket and a Tulatin you'll probably buy an Athlon XP, mobo and a 256 ram stick.

(sorry for having that thought )
                    Let's see....for that money I could have bought endless driver update hell or stability out of the box....hmmmm...that's a tough one

Rags

Comment

Yup but once you've stopped your partition being wiped out you can get them working honest guv.
                      Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
                      Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Working...
                      X