Happy Birthday Ace!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday Ace!!!

Ace (aka Snake-Eyes, aka Azash) turns 30 today!

Happy Birthday Buddy!

(The artist formerly known as Kindness!)

Happy Birthday to you!
    jim
    System 1:
    AMD 1.4 AYJHA-Y factory unlocked @ 1656 with Thermalright SK6 and 7k Delta fan
    Epox 8K7A
    2x256mb Micron pc-2100 DDR
    an AGP port all warmed up and ready to be stuffed full of Parhelia II+
    SBLIVE 5.1
    Maxtor 40g 7,200 @ ATA-100
    IBM 40GB 7,200 @ ATA-100
    Pinnacle DV Plus firewire
    3Com Hardware Modem
    Teac 20/10/40 burner
    Antec 350w power supply in a Colorcase 303usb Stainless

New system: Under development

Comment

Happy Birthday to You,
      Happy Birthday to You,
      Happy Birthday Dear Ace,
      Happy Birthday to You.

Joel
      Libertarian is still the way to go if we truly want a real change.

www.lp.org

System Specs: AMD XP2000+ @1.68GHz(12.5x133), ASUS A7V133-C, 512MB PC133, Matrox Parhelia 128MB, SB Live! 5.1.
      Monitor: Cornerstone c1025 @ 1280x960 @85Hz.

Comment

Happy Birthday Ace, whoever you are!!!

Comment

Happy Birthday!

(@joel: too bad that we don't have this new text2speech chip...)

mfg
          wulfman
          "Perhaps they communicate by changing colour? Like those sea creatures .."
          "Lobsters?"
          "Really? I didn't know they did that."
          "Oh yes, red means help!"

Comment

Congrats Ace !!

Just check your ICQ again and again after this post, as my new one has at least 76 different postcards

Jord&Holly
            Jordâ„¢

Comment

Thanks everyone.

Kindness: You and my scheming wife.. There will be paybacks!

Seriously. 30 just snuck up on me. Even knowing today was coming, it just wasn't on my mind. Kim tried everything to change that though-

"You're gonna be over the hill Friday! {laughing}"

"Just wait 'til Friday."

"I'm not gonna let you forget that you're old as dirt, starting Friday."

Of course, the birthday presents were awesome! Angelica (my five year old daughter) made me a Happy Birthday Daddy 'book' with construction paper, markers, and crayons (this will be kept for when I hit 80, so I can remember her at this age. )
              Kim got me a nice T-Shirt. It reads: "Perfection Turns 30". This definitely wasn't what I expected from her after all the harassment.

As a final gift, Kim's OB appointment to make sure everything's on track with little Joseph Edward. She's now dilated to 2.5 cm, though her cervix hasn't thinned enough yet for labor. The doctor says that we're going to have an 'active' child (lol, he was pretty much still until she strapped on the monitors for the non-stress test, then he started moving like on of those little roly-poly bouncy toys, trying to play hide and seek with the doctor's heart sensor. ) Since she's 1 day past 39 weeks now (the 8th of November is her due date), they've scheduled us to go in for her to be induced on the 7th, assuming she doesn't go into labor prior to that.

All this at 30, and tomorrow's my 11th anniversary!! Just in case Kim decides to read this- We've had good times, tough times, bad times, and everything in between. Through all that (and now on our second child), we've stood firmly together. I love you sweetheart. And I'm looking forward to a lifetime more of anniversaries with you. (We might want to discuss maybe not having any more children after Joseph though, heh. They get expensive quickly nowadays!)

Thanks again everyone!

Oh, and since today's my birthday, I'm free to play UT with anyone that would like to join me. I already know that tomorrow the PC is totally off-limits. (yeah, it was an unspoken rule until recently, when she made certain that I knew about it, lol)

P.S.- Here's a picture of how little Joseph was dressed up for Halloween (Angelica and I both worked together to get him dressed up):
              Attached Files
              "..so much for subtlety.."

System specs:
              Gainward Ti4600
              AMD Athlon XP2100+ (o.c. to 1845MHz)

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ACE !!! (better late than never )
                Seth, are you ok? I`m peachy Kate. The world is my oyster. - Seth Gecko

Comment

Seriously. 30 just snuck up on me.
                  Just wait til you hit 40.

Joel
                  Libertarian is still the way to go if we truly want a real change.

www.lp.org

System Specs: AMD XP2000+ @1.68GHz(12.5x133), ASUS A7V133-C, 512MB PC133, Matrox Parhelia 128MB, SB Live! 5.1.
                  Monitor: Cornerstone c1025 @ 1280x960 @85Hz.

Comment

Happy birthday man!! Early congrats on baby #2 as well. May all your UT victims suffer in frustration at your fraggin greatness.

Bart
                    Bart

Comment

Oh, and since today's my birthday, I'm free to play UT with anyone that would like to join me.
                      Okay, I want to play UT with you, what server and how the heck do I install UT complete again with all the latest maps in one go?

Or give me your personal IP address and we play it on your PC. Let me break down my firewall for it then

Jord.
                      Jordâ„¢

Comment

Probably the best way to get UT set up again is to go the Clan MU web site (look for the link on the main MURC page) and download the patches and stuff (I believe it's all there). As far as where I play, it's usually one of several public servers (or wherever the people I find online in the MU forum are on (IRC enterthegame.com, room #[MU], for those new people or anyone that forgot).

Since you've got a good connection now Jorden, it shouldn't take too long to get the 436 UT patch, as well as the 4 bonus packs (actually 3, but the Inoxx Map Pack is now considered a bonus pack too). Anything else you don't have will probably not take too long to download through whatever server we end up playing on.

I'm heading into the game now. We just finished watching the DVD of Shrek. I've gotta say, that movie rockz, even in repeated watchings!

Thanks to everyone for the birthday and anniversary wishes!
                        "..so much for subtlety.."

System specs:
                        Gainward Ti4600
                        AMD Athlon XP2100+ (o.c. to 1845MHz)

Comment

Happy Bday Bro! Sorry it took so long for me to see this.
                          So your 30, I cant recall that age, O yea thats about wheyn I got married.

Any way HAPPY BIRTHDAY J.

Oboy
                          Time to make the wafers!
                          Oboy Inside!

intel P4 2.26 @ 2.957Ghz

"Life isn't like a box of chocolates...it's more like a jar of
                          jalapenos. What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow."

Comment

Happy Birthday!

Congrats on your second child

Dave
                            Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Happy Bday dude!

Second child... hmmm... maybe someday
                              "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                              X