Bought myself a new cooler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bought myself a new cooler

Stumbled over this cooler while picking up some DDR ram for my K7S5A.

So far it works great, my Athlon 1200 is a lot cooler than it was with my old FOP-32 and the cooler is nice and quiet.
    "That's right fool! Now I'm a flying talking donkey!"

P4 2.66, 512 mb PC2700, ATI Radeon 9000, Seagate Barracude IV 80 gb, Acer Al 732 17" TFT

Cool! I got myself on of these http://www.coolputer.fi/tuotetiedot/v77l.html to replaise my pep66t / PAPST 612NGHH setup on my P3 700@1000!
    According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

Good mobo?

Hey Chhas, how are you getting on with that motherboard? I've seen some very mixed opinions on the 'boards. Any tips?

Tony.
      FT.

Comment

Right now I'm having a few problems with it not recognizing my NICs
        Hopefully I'll have it sorted out real soon.

P4 2.66, 512 mb PC2700, ATI Radeon 9000, Seagate Barracude IV 80 gb, Acer Al 732 17" TFT

Comment

Do you mean an additional NIC? Is the onboard one ok? I may be tempted tomorrow at a fair if I can get enough evidence/advice by then.

Good Luck

Tony.
          FT.

Comment

Well, unfortunately the one I have is the version without the onboard nic

Comment

Oh I noticed that frosty also tested the Thermal Integration TI-V77L http://www.frostytech.com/articleview.cfm?articleID=822
              According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

Working...
              X