Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freedom of speech in the MURC ? This is a farce !

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freedom of speech in the MURC ? This is a farce !

You all know what I mean ! This is a sad day ...

MK

P.S.: How long does it take until this thread gets deleted ?
    <font size="1">
    Celeron II 700 @ 1,1 GHz
    ASUS CUSL2-C, Bios 1009 final
    Alpha 6035MFC, 60 -> 80mm adapter
    2 x 80mm Papst Cooler 19/12dB
    256 MB PC133 Crucial 7E (CAS2)
    Maxtor Diamond MAX VL40
    ATI Radeon 8500 64MB @ Catalyst 3.0
    Hauppauge WinTV TV-Card
    Iiyama Vision Master Pro 400
    Plustek Optic Pro U12B
    HP Deskjet 959C
    Plantronics LS1 Headset
    all on W2k Professional SP2
    </font>

The already have a thread like this on the soap box the forum where this should have been posted in as well so I see no reason why this thread should not be deleted!
    According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

Then it shouldn't take long before this thread gets deleted
      Main: Dual Xeon LV2.4Ghz@3.1Ghz | 3X21" | NVidia 6800 | 2Gb DDR | SCSI
      Second: Dual PIII 1GHz | 21" Monitor | G200MMS + Quadro 2 Pro | 512MB ECC SDRAM | SCSI
      Third: Apple G4 450Mhz | 21" Monitor | Radeon 8500 | 1,5Gb SDRAM | SCSI

Comment

MK,
        You will have to bear with me because I frequently play the Devils Advocate, but has the originators of the deleted threads complained? If so show me their sign of dissent.
        However I do admit that there has been strange things afoot here recently but I am not sure if this has been against freedom of speech.

regards MD

ps this should be in the soapbox forum
        Interests include:
        Computing, Reading, Pubs, Restuarants, Pubs, Curries, More Pubs and more Curries

Comment

First: As noted above, there is already a thread in the Soap Box forum, where I made my position quite clear:

Second: When you registered to use these forums, you agreed to certain terms. The last line of those terms, just above the "agree" button states:
          "The owners of MURC Forums have the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason."

Third: If you have a problem with the way I do things, post about it in the Site Feedback forum, or go crying to Ant (like you have in the past), or have the balls to e-mail or PM me with your complaint (which you have never done).

Fourth: This thread has nothing to do with Matrox Hardware, therefore it will now be closed.

Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Working...
          X