MS suxs!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MS suxs!

If you are an employee of or in any way affiliated with any part of Microsoft, you must read the Anti-Microsoft Public Licence before you go on.
    According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

As heard in the halls of the Our Lady of the House of Matrox Church.........

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!

Better to let one think you are a fool, than speak and prove it

Comment

In order for this "licence" to be legal, it would be necessary to spell LICENSE correctly.

Damn illiterate MS bashers. Learn to ****ing spell, huh?

- Gurm
      The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
      If only life were as easy as you
      I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
      I would still get screwed

Comment

Excuse me but the correct English spelling of the word is LICENCE not LICENSE the entire world does not speak American you know!

Comment

color, colour; armor, armour.

Comment

LOL Ant

Can I get that licence on Software Assurance?
            Chris Blake

Comment

They should all speak proper like wot we does in Englund

Comment

Gurm... you won the class spelling bee when you were like 9 years old didn't ya ?
                www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Jason, correcting or complaining about someones spelling is most anal, don't ya tink. Some peeps just don't get it... typically those that do the complaining. Aye Maynard?!
                  "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

No no. I get it. But you can't bash effectively if the bashing is full of misspellings and poor grammar.

It's just funnier if you don't have to stumble over the words.

And I am AWARE that the British spelling is 'licence' - but this was obviously an attempt by a semi-illiterate Linux fan to be funny. It was mildly successful, except that I couldn't read it for the painful spelling and grammar errors.

- Gurm

P.S. Yes, I won the spelling bee... every year.
                    The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
                    I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
                    I would still get screwed

Comment

sigh......

You'l end up with a heart condition with that kind of an attitude...
                      If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

I have just come to expect the occasional misplaced "u" or "o" from our UK friends.

By the way, when are you guys going to give up that goofy metric system

(The artist formerly known as Kindness!)

Comment

One of my biggest pet peeves are little premadonna arrogant bitches with a DICK!
                          "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Kindness!
                            By the way, when are you guys going to give up that goofy metric system
                            Better to ask you that, Kindness!. Since most books by the 2 American authors I read, Tom Clancy and Clive Cussler have adopted the metric system and only log the original standard between parentheses.

And I buy the 1st press editions from America.

Jord.
                            Jordâ„¢

Comment

Half of nasa is now on Metric - unfortunately the other half isnt
                              see the last mars probe....

Rgards
                              RedRed
                              Dont just swallow the blue pill.

Comment

Working...
                              X