Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Invisible Murcers

Currently Active Users: 15
    There are currently 6 members and 9 guests on the boards. | Most users ever online was 54 on 15th October 2001 at 18:00.
    DrP, mdhome, nehalmistry, Terrafin

Just noticed something small and silly! But the totals for online members doesnt seem to add up..

regards MD
    Interests include:
    Computing, Reading, Pubs, Restuarants, Pubs, Curries, More Pubs and more Curries

In your profile you can choose not to be visible in the user list, but you are still counted as logged in.

Kim
    P5B Deluxe, C2D E6600, Scythe Ninja, G.Skill 2GBHX
    Raptor 150x3, Plextor PX-760SA, X-Fi Elite, 7900GT, 21" CM813ET Plus, CM Stacker

Comment

Thanks
      That explains it

regards MD
      Interests include:
      Computing, Reading, Pubs, Restuarants, Pubs, Curries, More Pubs and more Curries

Comment

But I can still see you even if you are invisible, so much for "I'm never coming back to this forum" yes you, you know who I'm taking about

Comment

Lambf*cker! hehe

Dude since your still hangin out let me tell you one little thing... the day after you decided to slam me was when I was to get the rest of the parts so I could tidy up that review and supply U with pretty pics... Oh did you hear that... must be you head being flushed again

What a putz
          "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

So why did you decide to go stealth lately Mike?
            <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

Because my priorities have changed a bit... and to shut up little whiners
              "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

At least Ant could always put up a list of invisible users, so we wouldn't be so invisible anymore

Jord.
                Jordâ„¢

Comment

Greebe's gone silent running so you'll never be sure just when he's gonna jump out and bite yer ass

Comment

I kinda like being visible... because I'm usually at the begining of the list
                    Last edited by Admiral; 24 October 2001, 14:04.

Comment

Working...
                    X