Original voodoo 5-6000at ebay!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Original voodoo 5-6000at ebay!

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI...tem=1288248753 Currently at 1.500$!
    According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

It's up to $1975 now. I'd have to ask how she got it though. It almost certainly isn't her property.
    Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

why not? Some people got hold of these boards... one person over at the Beyond3D fora got one from Quantum3D because he thought of a new way to do trilineair(?) filtering with smaller performance hit than normally, which they used in their driver.

Comment

... $14,999 now ....

Rakido
        "Women don't want to hear a man's opinion, they just want to hear their opinion in a deeper voice."

Comment

Maybe Matrox should by this one!
          According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

Rakido - please don't misquote. It's "Darph Bobo", not "Darth Bobo". Dark clowns are not easily amused...

- Gurm
            The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
            If only life were as easy as you
            I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
            If only life were as easy as you
            I would still get screwed

Comment

I bet whoever will buy it will put it in to a science museum
              Asus A7N8X-E Deluxe (nForce2)>>AMD 2500+@ 3200+ (Barton)>>1.5 GB Ram (PC400)>>Leadtek GF 6800 12x6(385/850)>>Western Digital 120GB (WD1200JB) & Fujitsu 20Gb(MPF3204AT)>>Cambridge Audio azur 540A>>Razer Viper(Mouse)>>V7 V7S20PD 20.1 TFT Monitor>>NEC 3510A>>Lite-ON (40x10)>>Cherry CyMotion>>CanoScan N670U>>Epson Stylus Color 760>>Windows XP (SP2)

Comment

back down to $2,075.00

Bidders with 0 feedback rating will be cancelled.

Comment

That's at least remotely affordable... if only the card could fit in my smallish case.

However, I wouldn't put it into a science museum, this thing is a gamers dream.
                  Someday, we'll look back on this, laugh nervously and change the subject.

Comment

@ Gurm: thanks, you're right. Saves my life ...

Rakido:
                    "Women don't want to hear a man's opinion, they just want to hear their opinion in a deeper voice."

Comment

Working...
                    X