Cornerstone Customer Support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cornerstone Customer Support

As you may know I placed an order for a 21 inch monitor last Tuesday and I still haven't gotten it yet as of 1:15 PM EST today. I just got off the phone with a very nice young lady and the first thing out of her mouth...is you sound Familar...did you order the Refurbished C1025? I was like yes and she took my info once again and told me that she would contact me once she found out where the monitor was. The last infomation they had was that was supposed to be delevered to me yesterday and where following up where it was at for me and would contact me later today with its lastest wearabouts. All I have to say about Cornerstone after this incident and reading what they did for Greebe is that they accually give a damn about their customers and they aren't a large monolithic Company that would be happy just taking your money and screwing you over in the end.

When ever anyone asks for a monitor I'll be pimping Cornerstone to them

Scott
    Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

I love Cornerstone. Well, I love their support.

The first monitor I got had a squished top third. URK! It also had some kind of nasty rust-colored substance on it.

They got me a new one in 2 days (would have been overnight but for the Fedex slowdowns of late). Delivered in person by a courier.

Now I have to appeal to them again, since this new monitor, whilst not squished, is also not as crisp - and I can't get the whole screen into focus at once.

My only complaint about them (and this is something mirrored by a number of people on C|Net) is that perhaps their QC isn't quite up to snuff.

- Gurm
    The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
    If only life were as easy as you
    I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
    If only life were as easy as you
    I would still get screwed

Comment

Working...
    X