budget speakers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• budget speakers

i am going to purchase a pair of budget computer peakers(i.e less than 40 pounds before tax).
    i do not want surround speakers just 2 stereo speakers which sound reasonably good.
    any suggestions?
    is a flower best picked in it's prime or greater withered away by time?
    Talk about a dream, try to make it real.

Targa.
    Someday, we'll look back on this, laugh nervously and change the subject.

Comment

Altec Lansing.

Seriously, you should be able to get a nice non-surround set of Altecs, with subwoofer, for well under 40 pounds... around here a nice set is only about 50USD.

- Gurm
      The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
      If only life were as easy as you
      I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
      If only life were as easy as you
      I would still get screwed

Comment

The ones in my sig are around $90 bucks canadian, so that should be about right, and they sound quite nice, and have a clean powerful sub, and clear highs. I bought them over a year ago, and they still sound good today.
        AMD XP2100+, 512megs DDR333, ATI Radeon 8500, some other stuff.

Comment

and have a clean powerful sub
          Sorry Bohrn, but I have to laugh
          "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

thanks guys
            is a flower best picked in it's prime or greater withered away by time?
            Talk about a dream, try to make it real.

Comment

for the price... We arent trying to get him an award winning system, he needs it to be under 40 pounds. As do I. Klipsh ProMedias are a bit costly. Kinda like why my Lotus looks alot like a Sunbird
              AMD XP2100+, 512megs DDR333, ATI Radeon 8500, some other stuff.

Comment

Working...
              X