Anyone Playing Dark Age of Camelot?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Playing Dark Age of Camelot?

and if so on what servers? My main character is a 6th lvl Paladin on Guinevere located right now in Cotswold and im starting a couple other chars elsewhere. Anyone from here playing this game Would like to link up for hunting and looting
    DFI NFIIUltra 400
    756Ram ATI 9550 256mem
    Lite-On DVDR/RW/DL
    Windows XP pro
    msn messenger id: gchisel
    Be aware that a halo has to fall only a few inches to be a noose

Never heard of the game! Is it an RPG? Any links to the official gamesite!
    According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

its an online multiplayer rpg like everquest ultima and asherons call
      is the website you can play either of 3 realms and 4 races in each realm choose numerous classes
      darkageofcamelot
      oh and forgot this link to has a ton of info on the game and its elementsCamelotVault
      Last edited by windigo; 17 October 2001, 10:28.
      DFI NFIIUltra 400
      756Ram ATI 9550 256mem
      Lite-On DVDR/RW/DL
      Windows XP pro

Comment

my friends want to get that game, but they think they have sub-par systems (cel 800 with Voodoo3, ok maybe )
        how does it run on the old G400? even though i have a 1gig tbird, i was thinking that a G400 may slow it down. i'm sure it can run it, but how well?
        no harm, no foul.

Comment

im on 56k so i get hit by lag so sometimes it slows down when there are alot of spell effects plus ive noticed with the WHQL drivers there is some texture tearing.(gonna try the latest drivers next)

Im playing at 1024x768 16bit and it seems to run fine with a stock clocked g400, 850 amd duron, 256ram, ata100 HD.

With the voodoo2 and up they arent supported but there is a tab to select if you are using a voodoo graphics card.
          (edit from Mythic support site) Please note that NO Voodoo cards are supported in Camelot, although Voodoo 3/4/5's MAY work. Ambiguous i know but they also say it may work in WIN 2000 and XP

Your t-bird should give you better performance than me
          the most important thing is probably ata100 and ram(the more the merrier) and High Speed access but thats just to qwell lag.

A thing about the g400 still has great colour quality pretty freaky when your wandering round a dark foggy forest waiting to get healed up.......down time (time heal after a fight) is quicker than AC.

About voodoo not being supported I mean it works but they arent testing with it..havent heard any probs tho will check around the bb's for more info.
          Last edited by windigo; 17 October 2001, 16:57.
          DFI NFIIUltra 400
          756Ram ATI 9550 256mem
          Lite-On DVDR/RW/DL
          Windows XP pro

Comment

Working...
          X