Matrox Guys Interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matrox Guys Interview

If someone have any interesting quetions to post, i'll try to ask something at the Matrox Stand in MILAN during the SMAU.

Ciao a tutti.

What is the relationship between Matrox Graphics and Bitboys Inc/Oy/Ltd??

THIS ONE I really would like to know...
    "Dippadai"

Comment

Apart from the usual like like when is the next board going to be available and specs etc, what happened to the rumour of Amiga using matrox hardware?
      Interests include:
      Computing, Reading, Pubs, Restuarants, Pubs, Curries, More Pubs and more Curries

Comment

X-mas

Ask them which high performance 3D-gaming card (NOT the G550 ) I should buy for X-mas this year.

Thanks!
        main system: P4 Northwood 2.0 @ 2.5GHz, Asus P4PE (LAN + Audio onboard), 512MB Infineon PC333 CL2.5, Sapphire/BBA Radeon 9500@9700 128MB (hardmodded), IBM 100GB ATA-100, 17" Belinea (crappy), and some other toys...ADSL (1,5mbit/s down, 256kbit/s up...sweeeeeet!)

Comment

Hint: just ask them when the new amiga will come out?
          Main: Dual Xeon LV2.4Ghz@3.1Ghz | 3X21" | NVidia 6800 | 2Gb DDR | SCSI
          Second: Dual PIII 1GHz | 21" Monitor | G200MMS + Quadro 2 Pro | 512MB ECC SDRAM | SCSI
          Third: Apple G4 450Mhz | 21" Monitor | Radeon 8500 | 1,5Gb SDRAM | SCSI

Comment

ask them if they will make something to compete with the ati 8500 AIW

Comment

Topha, if Matrox only remotely reads this and other forums thus seeing the comments of many potential Matrox customers about the Radeon8500DV I'm sure they WILL know what their next card should look like....

And to that Amiga thingy, no, Matrox definitely is NOT the reason that there's no new Amiga....
              But we named the *dog* Indiana...
              My System
              2nd System (not for Windows lovers )
              German ATI-forum

Comment

LOL Indiana. Everyone knows that. It's the curse Commodore put on the Amiga name before they sold it. Now anyone that tries to make any product using that name is doomed from the start.

Simple scientific deduction at work..
                "..so much for subtlety.."

System specs:
                Gainward Ti4600
                AMD Athlon XP2100+ (o.c. to 1845MHz)

Comment

It's the curse..... As in Amiga G800 curse

regards MD
                  Interests include:
                  Computing, Reading, Pubs, Restuarants, Pubs, Curries, More Pubs and more Curries

Comment

just ask them how much they spent on developing headcasting!
                    haha!
                    is a flower best picked in it's prime or greater withered away by time?
                    Talk about a dream, try to make it real.

Comment

Working...
                    X