Moving to my own apartment!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving to my own apartment!

First of january 2002 is the day I move out of my cramped room at home and into my own apartment.

a tad over a mile from my work....

the only bad is that it is on a island and the brigde do actualy opens some times...
    If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

I move out of my cramped room at home and into my own apartment.
    huh, you ducking out on your mums cooking & cleaning?

Comment

yup!

My mothers cocking can sometimes kill.

And when she forgets to not wash my clothes togheter with my sisters clothes I get into real trubble, I am alergic and she loves her angora cat....

Had a black t-shirt that came back white, completely cowered in fur....

besides it's nearly 2,5 months to that point.
      If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

WooHoo!

My mothers cocking can sometimes kill.
        And THAT, ladies and gentlemen, is my nomination for Typo of the Year. Lots of different ways to interpret it, but they're allll bad.
        Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

LOL
          chuck
          Chuck
          秋音的爸爸

Comment

ROTFL

I´ve noticed it too, but I was afraid to post

It gets my vote too

Comment

he just made a cockup with his typing I think!

Comment

How long would it take before he edits his post?
                Main: Dual Xeon LV2.4Ghz@3.1Ghz | 3X21" | NVidia 6800 | 2Gb DDR | SCSI
                Second: Dual PIII 1GHz | 21" Monitor | G200MMS + Quadro 2 Pro | 512MB ECC SDRAM | SCSI
                Third: Apple G4 450Mhz | 21" Monitor | Radeon 8500 | 1,5Gb SDRAM | SCSI

Comment

According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

to bad, already made a screenshot

mfg
                    wulfman
                    "Perhaps they communicate by changing colour? Like those sea creatures .."
                    "Lobsters?"
                    "Really? I didn't know they did that."
                    "Oh yes, red means help!"

Comment

Do you realy want me to do a edit?

You all seems to find it so funny...

Having Dyslexia and trying to write in another language produces these funny typos...

Comment

Recomendations for a new appartment.

Buy your furniture now, as well as cooking (cocking???) utensiles.

Don't forget the can opener

seriously though, start getting kitchen stuff now, even if your mum does really bad things to what she cooks (thank god my fiance' is a good cook) she knows what you need in the kitchen, get her to go shopping for you.

First thing you need to buy for the fridge is beer of course

Dan
                        Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

LOL
                          "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Too late to edit. It's been added to the MURC Master Quotes....LOL

Paul
                            "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

it's funny cause I was just reading the "master Quotes" list like 2min ago, and I was wondering where that part about the cat fur and laundry came from.

seriously, do buy all that sort of boring stuff first before ya go and blow a big stack of bills on a stereo system or TV or leather furniture. When it comes time to do laundry or cook, you will be happy ya did. Congrats on the new freedom! It will be fun. Post here first when ya are online in the new digs.
                              AMD XP2100+, 512megs DDR333, ATI Radeon 8500, some other stuff.

Comment

Working...
                              X