Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Messy Desk Thread Version XP

How's it goin everyone?

I've got a great picture of my desk for you guys (actually, it's of my room cause I can't get to my desk - I'm going to rip the carpet out of my room, so I need to box everything up, but first I have to get rid of all my junk.... ), but I have nowhere to host it. Geocities apperantly doesn't work for that anymore....

lemme know if you guys wanna start this thing back up.

-Dimitri
    "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: His eyes are closed"
    --- Albert Einstein

"Drag racing is for people that don't know how to brake and downshift at the same time."

no one's interested in another messy desk thread?
    "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: His eyes are closed"
    --- Albert Einstein

"Drag racing is for people that don't know how to brake and downshift at the same time."

Comment

sounds fun...unfortunately i got no digital camera to show off my desk

If i did i would certainly be interested
      Here is my system config:Athlon XP+ 2000, 1024MB SDRAM,EpOX EP9XA (or something)<b>Matrox Parhelia </b>
      WinXP Professional SP1
      Hercules Fortissimo III 7.1
      3COM 905C

Comment

well, between my not having a place to post pics and you not having a camera to take the pics, we're having one hell of a messy desk thread.... hahaha

-D
        --- Albert Einstein

Comment

Well, it's not really all THAT messy but I will get the ball rolling.

(The artist formerly known as Kindness!)

Comment

Where´s the PC??? (I know, behind the chair)

Comment

Hey Kindness, where's the mess?

(BTW, I don't have ICQ anymore - for the moment at least - so that's why I haven't talked to you in ages....)

-D
              --- Albert Einstein

Comment

Oh my Gawd!!! Here you have Muad'Dib's :

According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

Originally posted by Muad'Dib
                  Hey Kindness, where's the mess?

(BTW, I don't have ICQ anymore - for the moment at least - so that's why I haven't talked to you in ages....)

-D
                  Actually that is about as messy as it gets. My wife tends to clean it up pretty often which is a pain in the butt because I can NEVER FIND ANYTHING!!!

Muad'Dib, reinstall that ICQ!

(The artist formerly known as Kindness!)

Comment

Here's our desk... not TOO messy I guess.

Comment

what happened to the chair?

mfg
                      wulfman
                      "Perhaps they communicate by changing colour? Like those sea creatures .."
                      "Lobsters?"
                      "Really? I didn't know they did that."
                      "Oh yes, red means help!"

Comment

Not entirely sure why, but the backs of both chairs have warped like that... I think it's a combonation of cheap plastic and leaning back in them.

Comment

Jeez guys, what the hell happened to all the messy people that used to show up now and again? Last time we had a messy desk thread, there were rules and regulations, mention of the notorious "Nothing TM Jar" I believe it was, competitions and what not, and someone who (I've forgotten who) had even tried to organize his cables behind his desk, yet got too tired to finish that and just threw them behind..... What happened to you guys???? :P

Man times change. Aside from me, it seems that messy constitutes having a pen out of the pen cup.

Kindness - workin on reinstalling that any day now.... Bewares! You're gonna need to talk to me again! hahaha

-Dimitri
                          --- Albert Einstein

Comment

Hey Maud, That was me who had the cables splattered all over. Unfortunately my desk isn't that messy this time. I'll take a pic anyway and post it. Give me some time

Dave
                            Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Well.. anyways.. her is my room before I blew up my Dell monitor.

[IMG]http:\\buckton.darktech.org\chuckpic\comproom.jpg[/IMG]

Edit .. this was just after my wife had straightend everything up... usually it looks worse than ground zero.
                              AMD Phenom 9650, 8GB, 4x1TB, 2x22 DVD-RW, 2x9600GT, 23.6' ASUS, Vista Ultimate
                              AMD X2 7750, 4GB, 1x1TB 2x500, 1x22 DVD-RW, 1x8500GT, 22" Acer, OS X 10.5.8
                              Acer 6930G, T6400, 4GB, 500GB, 16", Vista Premium
                              Lenovo Ideapad S10e, 2GB, 500GB, 10", OS X 10.5.8

Comment

Working...
                              X