Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• radeon 8500/7500

where are these cards?
    they were announced a month ago and said to be shipping by october. does anyone know anywhere selling these boards?
    is a flower best picked in it's prime or greater withered away by time?
    Talk about a dream, try to make it real.

I know a couple US online sellers have the Radeon 7500
    www.newegg.com is one of them..

As for the Radeon 8500...it just started shipping this past monday and it was Holiday in the USA monday also. I'm guessing that the card will be in stock by the end of this week beinging of next. I have one ordered from Dell (got it for $200 with a deal ) and I hope to have it next week...I'm most likely gonna sell it in a couple months once the new Matrox card comes out....

Scott
    Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

Anyone got one of the new Radeons yet? Very curious to see if ATI has improved in the driver department or not.

Comment

From what I've been reading the WinXP beta drivers have been "hosing" people's setups.

Comment

They did improve it.
          Primary system specs:
          Asus A7V266-E | AthlonXP 1700+ | Alpha Pal8045T | Radeon 8500 | 256mb Crucial DDR | Maxtor D740X 40gb | Ricoh 8/8/32 | Toshiba 16X DVD | 3Com 905C TX NIC | Hercules Fortissimo II | Antec SX635 | Win2k Pro

Comment

The 8500dv looks like one hell of a card.. tv tuner stacked on there with all the power of the 8500.. cackle

I'll probably wait until christmas time to get one, since the price will be down some by then, and drivers will be more mature. I'd like to stick with matrox, but they don't have anything with even low-end speed anymore.

Comment

yea I'm planning on picking up a 8500DV as well. Not only is it a 8500 AIW, it also has a RF remote and firwire. 2 things the Radeon AIW obviously didn't have. Can't wait to get one. I hope it comes out soon.

How long was it after the Radeon's released did the AIW Radeon start shipping?
              Primary system specs:
              Asus A7V266-E | AthlonXP 1700+ | Alpha Pal8045T | Radeon 8500 | 256mb Crucial DDR | Maxtor D740X 40gb | Ricoh 8/8/32 | Toshiba 16X DVD | 3Com 905C TX NIC | Hercules Fortissimo II | Antec SX635 | Win2k Pro

Comment

I just want a plain one, fasted chip, fasted memory, but no TV, DVD, Dual Head, or whatever else. Just a card. Or maybe the FASTEST card on the planet. hehe, never know.
                AMD XP2100+, 512megs DDR333, ATI Radeon 8500, some other stuff.

Comment

Working...
                X