What to be for halloween....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to be for halloween....

any ideas? my brain is not at all functioning these days. My friends have a halloween party every year. I've been the Durcell battery teenager.. a catholic school girl vampire.. the mean old hag from sleeping beauty.. im completly out of ideas for this year thought about lara croft, but i want to grow my hair out long for that costume, dont want to use a wig.

So anyone heard of any good costumes? Help! please! halloween is around the cornor.
    Last edited by Lizzard[MPE]; 29 October 2001, 12:29.
    www.lizziemorrison.com

Should you find enough things to stuff under your clothes, definitely go for Lara Croft.

Or perhaps Shrek?
    Someday, we'll look back on this, laugh nervously and change the subject.

Comment

ok, last year i was the mean old witch person from sleeping beauty (can't remember her name for the life of me) well, anyways, my face was painted green. and it itched. and by the end of the party i had some how gotten green smudges on every person i know. haha. so Shrek is out and plus i don't feel like cross dressing this year. maybe next year
      www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Anne Robinson

wait.... that's too dangerous for children coming round for trick and treat.. they might get a heard-attack (at least I would )

Comment

hmmm... scary.. but on the other hand i could walk around screaming at people all night telling them there stupid. oh wait. i have a friend that looks just like her but a younger version.. she'll probably be her this year...
          www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Space prostitute? Maybe too risqué....besides, dunno what one looks like.

Or maybe the cowboy girl from Toy Story....

b
            Why do today what you can put off until tomorrow? But why put off until tomorrow what you can put off altogether?

Comment

Space prostitute could be interesting. hmmm.. i can go alot of diff ways with that. the cowgirl from Toy Story would be cute, but i don't know if i can carry that accent on all night long. hehe . good ideas.. hmmm.. what to do what to do.. i also thought about bein the green m&m. haha! (haha i edited this part.. i must have been drunk when i wrote that last bit)
              Last edited by Lizzard[MPE]; 11 October 2001, 17:11.
              www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

I usually go to fancy dress parties as a serial killer. They "look they everybody else" dontcha know

Saves an awful lot of messing about

Catholic schoolgirl vampire outfit eh? Sounds... interesting. Guess I just don't get invited to those kind of parties.
                Chris Blake

Comment

hehe. its just a regular drunken party each year where we all have to use our imagination. and i dont have one this year apparently. one year my friend scott didn't have a costume and it came to him after we cleaned the house, 20 mins before the party. he cut a hole in the bottom of the box big enough for his head. he then turned it over and put a red and white checked table cloth over it (another hole in it) he then glued a big paper plate to it (another hole), then i went out and bought a mop head came back we tore it up and placed it around the hole on the plate. then we glued an ashtray and silverware to it. then took ketchup and went over the mop head to make it look like spaghetti sauce. then we painted his head brown.. he came to the party as a ... meatball. hehe i thought it was brillant.

on another thought. i was thinkin of dressin up as elizabeth taylor, or somebody like that. is it boring and no inventive to come as an actor?
                  Last edited by Lizzard[MPE]; 12 October 2001, 15:41.
                  www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Well, Im going as Steve Irwin, you know, the Crocodile Hunter? You could go as Terry. hehe. Na kinda boring, she just wears clothes, not like Steve. He has a costume. Wears it for everything.

But for you, dunno, probably u could pull off lots of things.

I know, do a medaieval person. Great stuff, and you can wear live steel, (knives swords etc). Try to keep it authentic, its more fun and looks better. No Zena crap. Check out your local chapter of the SCA, they will be able to help design and make or buy what you need.

Best of luck.

John
                    AMD XP2100+, 512megs DDR333, ATI Radeon 8500, some other stuff.

Comment

Hey Borhn I see you have

1 Grey Cat
                      1 Black Cat
                      and 1 Calico...

I have

1 Grey Cat
                      1 White Cat
                      and 1 Calico...

I guess you must be like me and don't like your pets the same color... LOL

(Actually the wife tricked me into getting them... I didn't even want pets... but now that I have them I have changed my mind.)
                      AMD Phenom 9650, 8GB, 4x1TB, 2x22 DVD-RW, 2x9600GT, 23.6' ASUS, Vista Ultimate
                      AMD X2 7750, 4GB, 1x1TB 2x500, 1x22 DVD-RW, 1x8500GT, 22" Acer, OS X 10.5.8
                      Acer 6930G, T6400, 4GB, 500GB, 16", Vista Premium
                      Lenovo Ideapad S10e, 2GB, 500GB, 10", OS X 10.5.8

Comment

7 of 9 (Jeri Ryan) - May need a little hep in urm, well - never mind...

Or maybe Buffy (the Slayer)

Guyver
                        Last edited by Guyver; 12 October 2001, 16:04.
                        Gaming Rig.

- Gigabyte GA-7N400-Pro
                        - AMD Athlon 3200+ XP
                        - 1.5GB Dual Channel DDR 433Mhz SDRAM
                        - 6.1 Digital Audio
                        - Gigabit Lan (Linksys 1032)
                        - 4 x 120GB SATA Drives, RAID 0+1 (Striped/Mirrored)
                        - Sony DRU-500A DVD/+/-/R/RW
                        - Creative 8x DVD-ROM
                        - LS120 IDE Floppy
                        - Zip 100 IDE
                        - PNY Ultra 5900 (256MB)
                        - NEC FE950
                        - DTT2500 Cambridge Soundworks

Comment

hmm good ideas..medieval could be very promising.. i've never came to an event with cool sharp objects in hand...

i thought about bein 7 last year but i could never find good enough borg implants.

Buffy.. hmmmm.. Buffy.. now this could be promising.. i could be chasing ppl around the whole night with large sharp pieces of wood "screaming DIE DIE" ... heheh sounds evil.
                          Last edited by Lizzard[MPE]; 8 February 2002, 23:14.
                          www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Get a little dress, put big curls in your hair, and go as Shirley Temple. You have the cute roundish face for it

Comment

Don't know about you, but I'm going to be Death...

I have a large, black, long hooded robe/cloak. I'm going to paint my face and arms white and black around my eyes. Use super hold gel to spike my hair. Black t-shirt and jeans go underneath. Then I'm making a full height walking stick with a lantern outcropping (basically an upside down L). I have a lantern flashlight that I'm going to hang from the stick and make a waxpaper lantern box to make it look more real.

I scare the living daylights out of little kids with it

Jammrock
                              “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
                              –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Working...
                              X