Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• virtual desktop program?

Howdy,

can anyone recommend a virtual desktop program for Windows.
    I tried Desks at Will (running right now), XDesk and some others (can't remember their names), but i'm not very satisfied with any of them (missing features, crashes, ...).

Thanks a lot
    Rakido
    "Women don't want to hear a man's opinion, they just want to hear their opinion in a deeper voice."

have you looked at Desktop manager?

Comment

I use a little freeware program called sDesk, although I'm not so sure if it's still supported. I've been using it for a few years now. I don't have a link handy at the moment, but if you'd like it, I can get the proggie and email it to you.

b
      Why do today what you can put off until tomorrow? But why put off until tomorrow what you can put off altogether?

Comment

Ayoub: thanks for the link; i will download and try

Spooge: you mean this http://www.tomasek.cz/sdesk/index.html ?

Rakido
        "Women don't want to hear a man's opinion, they just want to hear their opinion in a deeper voice."

Comment

Yup, that's the one. When I searched for it earlier I couldn't get to any sites that had it, or at least that had screen shots.

Not sure what version I have, I haven't updated in a couple years since I first got it.

It has worked well enough for me, though. Small yet functional.

b
          Why do today what you can put off until tomorrow? But why put off until tomorrow what you can put off altogether?

Comment

Working...
          X