Dustbin liner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dustbin liner

Can't we block his broadcasts or edit them and broadcast them later.

Bin Laden == Satans Imp
    Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

There's a debate about that in the US now. Most of the networks are agreeing to edit them.

Dr. Mordrid
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

There must be someone who can do a impression of him just to confuse his blind followers.
      Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

How about getting Industrial Light and Magic involved... sure they could spice up his act!
        "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

BWAHAHAHAHA.. they need to edit his beard off and have him say all sorts of obscene things.. blaspheme Islam and such.. his followers (who have all been kept in such ignorance they could never imagine what ILM could do) would desert and try to murder him

Comment

Nah you've got to be more subtle. Say to all my followers prove your alegance by jumping of the nearest cliff and so on. Then we'll know who believes the clap trap he comes out with and the problem will be solved because they'll all be dead.
            Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Working...
            X