Alternatives?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alternatives?

I feel a little uneasy to ask this (and am not sure if this really belongs in the MH Forum) but as much as I love my good old G400 DH I am starting too think about another graphic card. The G400 has done its duty for more than 2 years now (which I would not have expected from any other card) after I was completly satisfied with my Mystique and a still actively working G200 Marvel before that. The G400 is still a very good card but I am starting to think about a change to Radeon. The only thing that helds me back is the bad dualhead clone Hydravision which does not offer the thing I love most about my G400 - DVDMax. I had a lot of problems with DVDMax like the broken PAL out or missing PAL60 feature but apart from that I don't want to miss it.

I also read somewhere that Matrox still has something in its pipeline but after the long wait for the G800 I am very careful trusting these rumors.

So if there are Radeon Users out there who want to defend Hydravision (I would mainly use it for DVD or DivX watching) as I just repeated what I read I would like to hear their opinion.
    "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes."
Working...
X