Pakistan how long can it last??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pakistan how long can it last??

As Islamic extremists spread their evil from the refugee camps how long is it before this country becomes an islamic state???
    I bet India looking very nervously over their shoulders.
    Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

I know that Pakastain forces where in a 2 hour gun fight with some Tabian forces that where trying to cross the border...as for them going to a islamic state...thats gonna take some time. I know one thing if there was ever an inkling that was gonna happen you would see all their nuclear weapons disspear faster then you can say nuclear winter with the US bombing the shit out of all them before they could be used.
    Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

Just watched the news showing reporters being driven under guard towards one of the border regions when they encountered a very large fanitical mob from the Afghan refugee camp.
      The mob was responding from the mullers demands to kill any American and British on sight. The army in shooting these fanatics is only making matters worse. How long will the army do it before turning on the Goverment is the question.
      One question I do have is how did they know the press would be coming at that time?
      Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
      Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Working...
      X