Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so what do ya think? not a bad idea

An email I just received...

Killing Osama bin Laden will only create a martyr. Holding him prisoner will only inspire his comrades to take hostages to demand his release.

Therefore, we should do neither.

Let the Special Forces, Seals, Green Berets, etc., covertly capture him, fly him to an undisclosed hospital and have surgeons quickly perform a complete sex change operation.

Then return "her" to Afghanistan to live as a woman under the Taliban
    www.lizziemorrison.com

LOL Osasha Bin Laden
    DFI NFIIUltra 400
    756Ram ATI 9550 256mem
    Lite-On DVDR/RW/DL
    Windows XP pro
    msn messenger id: gchisel
    Be aware that a halo has to fall only a few inches to be a noose

Comment

Seriously not a bad idea Lizzy. Those a$$h0les have been mistreating(in the extreme) thier women since day one, and probaby before. Most likely they are all impotent anyway. And the ones that aren't like thier boys in pairs.

But we don't need to change his/her/it's name anyway. Osama sounds pretty femenine to me anyway.
      AMD XP2100+, 512megs DDR333, ATI Radeon 8500, some other stuff.

Comment

seen this yet?

he will definetly need a shavin' though
        Attached Files
        www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

I think we should remove the beard with pliers

Comment

It looks like there is enough length there that we could use a fishing reel. One whisker at a time.

Or, tie his beard to his nether regions, and pull until we find out what gives out first. That's half of the "surgery" right there. Which half? I dunno. That's the fun part.
            Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

but don't they like their women hairy over there?? Or is that just in India?
              AMD XP2100+, 512megs DDR333, ATI Radeon 8500, some other stuff.

Comment

Working...
              X