Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gurm's Fantastic Hardware Sale 2!

Folks,

I am once again in the process of upgrading and divesting. Since as we all know NOBODY reads the Happy Shopper forum, I figured I'd post here.

All this stuff is going on Ebay, but I figured if anyone here wanted any of it, they could make me an offer via e-mail in the next 3 days and beat the bidding.

scsi items:

1 - Adaptec 29160 SCSI card with LVD Cabling
    1 - Plextor 124tsi (12x4x32, Internal SCSI) Burner
    1 - Toshiba 1201S (5xDVD, Internal SCSI) DVD
    1 - IBM 309170 9GB U2W SCSI 3.5" sub-7ms HDD
    1 - HP Scanjet 4P (extra large format) SCSI
    1 - Iomega External ZIP-250 SCSI

non-scsi items:

1 - Hergules Game Theater XP Soundcard w/External Box

and lastly:

1 - Sony Mavica FD90 Digital Camera (1.7Megapixel, floppy disk media - or memory stick capable with adapter... takes better pictures with the memory stick in) w/accessory kit (extra battery, bag, charger, etc.)

Can y'all guess that I've gone USB/Firewire? Well, I have. So the SCSI stuff for the game-playin' machine is gonna go (still got server stuff floatin' around, of course *wink*).

Anywho, let me know if y'all are interested in anything. Of course this'll be reposted in the PROPER forum... *wink*

So make me an offer I can't refuse!

- Gurm
    The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
    If only life were as easy as you
    I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
    I would still get screwed

Re: Gurm's Fantastic Hardware Sale 2!

Originally posted by Gurm
    1 - Adaptec 29160 SCSI card with LVD Cabling
    Whoaa, just out of curiosity: you said you were upgrading.. To what do you want to upgrade this little sucker U320?

Damn, and here I am with a lowly 2940

Comment

Ahem.

Upgrading... as in upgrading the parts attached to that controller. Not as in upgrading that controller.

If you must know I'll be getting a motherboard with built-in SCSI... _IF_ I can find a need for it, what with my new burner being IDE and all...

- Gurm
      The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
      I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
      I would still get screwed

Comment

1 - Toshiba 1201S (5xDVD, Internal SCSI) DVD
        Man, my 1202 died recently. It still works great as a CD player, but doesn't work at all as a DVD player. Guess it didn't survive the 1000 mile car ride this time....although it has made the drive twice before (once each way) without failing.....

b
        Why do today what you can put off until tomorrow? But why put off until tomorrow what you can put off altogether?

Comment

Working...
        X