opengl+uswc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• opengl+uswc

After having many problems with games and opengl in win2k tried all drivers reformat etc there is a setting on my intel motherboard with 815 eea chipsets and matrox g450 dh the setting is uswc video memory cache mode can matrox use this and also in powerstrip i can turn opengl v sync off at the moment it seems to help with these crashes and freezing in opengl games
    anybody any good ideas on this.
    jtk

I use USWC with my MAX without any problems so I guess the G450 should be the same!
    as for your crashing & freezing, could you post some more specs on your system? have you tried using X1AGP?

Comment

Hi thanks for your reply i have tried everything agp 1- 2- 4 reinstall all drivers, i can send specs but which specs i mean is there a good and easy way or program to get these specs do you have any trouble with win2k matrox and freezing ? jtk

Comment

Hi after a few weeks of problems with games and win2k i dont know what i did but i seems to be working with games at the moment but one little problem more is that xp seems not to want to boot up it stops on first black sreen with xp logo all of a suden it stops and have to reboot then i go into safe mode and then it will boot ok using 5.71 xp drivers its ok with xp matrox generic drivers ? jtk

Comment

Working...
        X