UT and Winter - - Clan [MU]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UT and Winter - - Clan [MU]

With Winter almost here, I was just wondering if ppl would like to start playing in a ladder again? It's been a while since we have done this. I can get it started, but with the work hrs I will be having, I wont be able to be a Clan Leader, so someone will need to do this.
    So what do you say?

Oboy
    Time to make the wafers!
    Oboy Inside!

intel P4 2.26 @ 2.957Ghz

"Life isn't like a box of chocolates...it's more like a jar of
    jalapenos. What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow."

play = yes
    leader = no

(The artist formerly known as Kindness!)

Comment

Well, i dunno ... if my connection is good, i think i`ll be able to play, but who knows ...

As for leader, since Kindness! doesnt want to be the leader, i vote for Ace.
      Seth, are you ok? I`m peachy Kate. The world is my oyster. - Seth Gecko

Comment

playing - why not?

(just keep time zones in mind)

leader - bwahahaha

my vote goes to ace too!

mfg
        wulfman
        "Perhaps they communicate by changing colour? Like those sea creatures .."
        "Lobsters?"
        "Really? I didn't know they did that."
        "Oh yes, red means help!"

Comment

Ace is involved in another clan at the moment, with a baby due in a few weeks.

If we can convince him to do it I know that he would be a good one.

I vote for Ace too.

(Sorry bud. Majority roles. You 'da man!)

(The artist formerly known as Kindness!)

Comment

LOL.....I think the last time I played UT was with clan MU. If you need people I'm up for it, but I'm not much of a player.

John [aka Dr_John[MU])

Comment

Let's do it!!!!
              "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

I just played my last softball game of the season last night, so my Friday nights are open again til spring. So, count me in too!
                My rig: P4 3.0GHz; Asus P4C800E; 1GB DDR 3200; AIW Radeon 9800 Pro; WD 120GB SATA; Plextor DVD burner; Liteon DVD reader; Audigy 2ZS; Logitech Z560 4.1; NEC FE991SB

Kid's rig: AMD XP 1600+; 512MB ram; GF4 Ti4600; Maxtor 60GB; Plextor CD burner; Sony DVD reader; SB Live; Cambridge 4.1 speakers; NEC FE991SB

Other kid's rig: Athlon 2700+; ASUS A7N8X mobo; 512MB PC3200 ram; GF4 Ti4600; Maxtor 80GB; SB Live; Cambridge 2.1; NEC FE991SB; Liteon DVD-ROM

Comment

Oh heck,

With my new speed (finally got it pinned), I will say yes to playing.

Leader: ALBPM (illegally entering an Intel P4 4.5GHz server for testing) would be a good buy And no-one thought of Haig?

We can't burden Ace with it, guys. He'll be walking around all day already due to lack of sleep

Jord.
                  Jordâ„¢

Comment

i must get a better connection if the famous [MU] clan is gettin back in motion..

better start practicing
                    www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Hey Folks,

I'd give Ace the nod as a player, but we also have to give consideration to who has the time and dedication for this sort of thing. Given that, I'd have to suggest either Oboy or Kindness. They play often and Vigorously (can't believe I used that word), and seem to have the time and motivation necassary.
                      I know what Ace is going to be going through, having a nuclear-powered 18 month old myself. Let me know what you all decide-I'll be around for as many matches as possible!
                      AMD 2500XP @ 2.3 GHz
                      512 MB DDR PC3700 DChann
                      ATI Radeon 9800 Pro now (s'alright)
                      SB Live 5.1 Value
                      80GB Drive

Comment

Thanks for the kind words guys. FWIW, CactusJack is on the right track. I already had a five year old, and now we've got an order in for a new one (2001 model, heh), with delivery estimated at around the 8th of November. (Sounds like I'm talking about catalog shopping, huh. )

I told Kindness when he brought this topic up that I would think about it, and that if I did, I'd want him (or someone else willing and capable) as a co-captain. Mainly because of my other clan, my pregnant wife, work (USAF, and with the current world situation..), etc., I'm by no means guaranteed to be able to handle clan chief duties in a timely manner. That said, if someone else wants to lead, I'm definitely willing to put my name back into the roster (uh, I wouldn't be playing in matches against WarMachines though, lol).

No matter what the final group concensus is, it's great fun when we get together and play.
                        "..so much for subtlety.."

System specs:
                        Gainward Ti4600
                        AMD Athlon XP2100+ (o.c. to 1845MHz)

Comment

Originally posted by Jorden
                          We can't burden Ace with it, guys. He'll be walking around all day already due to lack of sleep
                          Almost missed this Jord. I walk around like that now. The only difference will probably be that it won't be all computer gaming's fault!
                          "..so much for subtlety.."

System specs:
                          Gainward Ti4600
                          AMD Athlon XP2100+ (o.c. to 1845MHz)

Comment

With the MTSGS (Matrox Tech Supp Game Server, hence the abbreviation ) down and probably not coming back, is it still a topic?

Jord.
                            Jordâ„¢

Comment

Working...
                            X