Intel 815 chipset accellerator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intel 815 chipset accellerator

From the few I hae heard that have used this it makes a nice improvement.

Enjoy
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Thanks, But not just for the 815 chipset.

· Intel® 810 Chipset
    · Intel® 810E Chipset
    · Intel® 810E2 Chipset
    · Intel® 815 Chipset
    · Intel® 815E Chipset
    · Intel® 815EP Chipset
    · Intel® 815P Chipset
    · Intel® 820 Chipset
    · Intel® 820E Chipset
    · Intel® 840 Chipset
    · Intel® 845 Chipset
    · Intel® 850 Chipset
    · Intel® 860 Chipset

Intel® Application Accelerator
    Reasons to Use Intel Application Accelerator
    Enhanced System Performance
    Intel® Application Accelerator reduces the storage sub-system bottleneck, enabling the processor and other system level hardware to be more productive and efficient.

Build Systems that Boot Faster
    Intel® Application Accelerator delivers faster overall system boot times by significantly accelerating the load time of the OS - enabling you to build Intel® Pentium® 4 processor-based systems with a better overall end-user experience.

Lower Total Cost of Ownership
    Intel® Application Accelerator is subjected to Intel's comprehensive validation testing. The result is a robust, stable, WHQL (Windows* Hardware Quality Labs) certified solution that lowers your validation and integration costs, resulting in a lower total cost of ownership.
    Best regards
    Tor

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic"
    Arthur C. Clarke

Comment

I didn't bother looking into it further... but thx for the clarification Tor
      "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

Comment

Déjà Vu.
        <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

I thought I had seen it, but this way it's much easier to search for.

Besides after calling Ant, our server host and dealing with Matrox related stuff repeatedly has me abit awry as of late.

Comment

And this is only new names for what was previously called Intel UltraDMA drivers and Companion.
            Michka
            I am watching the TV and it's worthless.
            If I switch it on it is even worse.

Comment

Working...
            X