No announcement yet.

Needed: Imagine 128 II drivers (Win98)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Needed: Imagine 128 II drivers (Win98)

Does anybody happen to have a set of Imagine 128 II drivers laying around?

Thanks for any help,
    b
    Why do today what you can put off until tomorrow? But why put off until tomorrow what you can put off altogether?

Have you tried http://www.driverguide.com ?

- Gurm

P.S. Yeah they make you sign up, but they don't mail you much and it's free. Pain to work, but LOTS of good drivers that are hard to get.
    The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
    If only life were as easy as you
    I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
    If only life were as easy as you
    I would still get screwed

Comment

As a matter of fact, I dropped my trawling line there first....no bites yet, not even a nibble....

Web search also hasn't turned up anything. Too bad #9 is out of bus now.....

b
      Why do today what you can put off until tomorrow? But why put off until tomorrow what you can put off altogether?

Comment

Doesn't your Win98 have them built in? Mine does

c|net's Download.com last #9 Imagine 128 II drivers are for Win95

Also some additional links for drivers...

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

The Imagine 128 II is an odd duck (I still have one somewhere in an anti-static bag, but no drivers, I'm afraid ).

I can attest that the drivers contained in Win98/Win98SE for that card are somewhat broken, and do not always load/operate correctly.
          Hey, Donny! We got us a German who wants to die for his country... Oblige him. - Lt. Aldo Raine

Comment

That doesn't sound too good, broken drivers suck. I have never used the card with Win98, I think I only ever used it with NT, maybe 95 for a couple days. The main reason I would like real drivers is to get the Hawkeye controls....

The other problem is that it's not for me, it's for a friend. I'm planning on giving him the Imagine for use in a K6-2 Compaq....which worries me further.....

b

Comment

Working...
            X