mozilla question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mozilla question

How do you enable mutliple browser windows in a single mozilla instance/window, in which the browser pages are accessible through tabs, just like in Opera?

I'm eager to know, since I've grown to love that part of Opera, but the buginess of opera makes me long for mozilla (and someone I know told me that it is possible to enable this feature in mozilla, though he didn't know the details)

It's called Multizilla

Get it at http://multizilla.mozdev.org/
    Porsche: MSI K7N2-L, Athlon XP 2100+, G400 32MB DualHead, 1G RAM, 2xMaxtor 20 GB, Gentoo Linux
    Quicksilver: HP Omnibook 500, PIII 700 MHz, 512MB RAM, 30GB, RedHat Linux 9.

Comment

As kewlcat said

Btw, it doesn't work with NS6.1 !!

Jord.
      Jordâ„¢

Comment

Only supports 0.9.3

It says on the page that you can only download the alpha release for 0.9.3. So it doesnt work with either Netscape 6.1 or Mozilla 0.9.4, as Jorden noted. Haven't tried it myself, as I don't use Mozilla regularly.
        Porsche: MSI K7N2-L, Athlon XP 2100+, G400 32MB DualHead, 1G RAM, 2xMaxtor 20 GB, Gentoo Linux
        Quicksilver: HP Omnibook 500, PIII 700 MHz, 512MB RAM, 30GB, RedHat Linux 9.

Comment

they now also have version for 0.94... it's working great!!! many thanks!

Comment

In newest nightlies

Tab browsing is included in newest Mozilla nightlies. You just press Ctrl+T and new tab opens. You can also right click on a link and select to open it in a new tab.
            Live long and prosper!

Comment

Working...
            X