Need Electronic info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Electronic info

I was one of the first to purchase a G200 Marvel TV here in NZ, this was B4 the UK/International units were available.
    Since then, I have been trying to get the PAL upgrade breakout box as the TV unit in mine is NTSC.
    What I need to know is can I replace the Philips TV chip in the breakout box with a PAL version? are the circuits different for the different models??

Other option is does anyone out there have a PAL (international or UK) breakout box for sale or swap with an NTSC one??

If I purchase a new one (and they went out of production 3 years ago) they want to charge me 68 pounds + shipping from the UK.
    This converts to over $250 NZ which is over half of what I paid for my whole unit

I thought about upgrading but I run a DELL GX110 which has no AGP slot so I'm limited to a PCI version ... which doesn't exist in the latest TV models.

Regards
    Adrian

Welcome to MURC.
    Your questions would be best asked in the Desktop Video forum, where the Marvel/RRG users all hang out, so I will now move this post over there.
    Good luck working it out...
    Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Working...
    X