Heh Heh Fun wintv nova-t

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heh Heh Fun wintv nova-t

Nice to get free digital channels even funnier when you're using a desktop aerial. Still on a normal TV we can get teletext without an aerial.
    Anyway I'll get it plugged into the roof aerial and see what it looks like.
    Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Uh? Explain yourself TP You getting onDigital TV channels I assume? Which ones do you get?

Comment

Well I plugged into the main Aerial and got sod all. Anyway I got some poeple coming over to put a better Aerial on. The channnels I've managed to detect so far are bbc choice bbc1,2 itv1,2,3, Channel4,5, sky sports and few more I can't remember.
      Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Heh heh the bloody thing doesn't work properly. Had the digital installers up and down the roof training different aerials and transmitters and you just get jerky playback and missing channels.
        I'm on a hill two miles away from the Sheffield transmitter you can look striaght at it. One of the main reasons why we can get teletext on a normal TV at times without an Aerial.
        Anyway left an aerial up and thats no plugged into my other wintv card and what a nice picture.
        The jerkiness maybe due to the via chipset so I'll switch it to another machine and see what happens just to rule that out.
        Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Working...
        X