Break IN!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Break IN!

Last night we had NON paying customers who walked in trough our 700$ display window.

They ignored the alarm that could have vaked king tut (It did however wake the whole street).

They stole 10 Sony 10/4/32 CD-RW, 1 new 1200$ Computer, a repaired computer and a bunch of canon printers (I never got a clear number from our printer salesman....)

The Police aprehended the @£$#¤% idiots In another town 60 miles away after a High speed chace...

The most Iritating Is that we were suposed to deliver the computer that they stole today!!!

ARGHHHHhhhh
    If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

We have also had a breakin about a year ago they got a vay with 2 computers one laptop a playstation a digitalcamera plus some other stuff! We also had an atempted breakint trough the side dore last week!
    According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

tsk tsk tsk

b
      Why do today what you can put off until tomorrow? But why put off until tomorrow what you can put off altogether?

Comment

Shop-lifters!!

God Damn it!

First a break in then Shop-lifters...

This does it..

We'l put up surveilans cameras, electric barbwire, autotracking miniguns.....

Anyone who knows where to get a Cyberdyne Systems Model 101?
        If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

My office was broken into this summer. My new server and all my software was taken. Around a 12k personal loss. The campus will not replace any of it because it was personal. So I feel your pain.

I Now have a camera pointing at my door that sends pictures to a server accross campus. If someone comes in, we we pictures.

Jeff
          -We stop learning when We die, and some
          people just don't know They're dead yet!

Member of the COC!
          Minister of Confused Knightly Defence (MCKD)

Food for thought...
          - Remember when naps were a bad thing?
          - Remember 3 is the magic number....

Comment

AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHwe just noticed that someone has taken a 4000$ Epson video projctor from the store!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

Working...
            X